Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Nikkisnylons next Stockings and Lingerie get together, Sheffield, May 21st

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.05.2010 Date END: 22.05.2010 Hi All,

After more than 10 years of requests to hold a meeting in the midlands or North of England, I am pleased to announce that, in conjunction with Burlesque star Sofire-Rosa, that the next Nikkisnylons get together will be held on Friday 21st May, at “Trippets Wine Bar"
There will be a burlesque appearance on the night by Sofire-Rosa (and possibly friends), as well as some small stands allowing the purchase of vintage items from local retailers, as well as prizes given and attendee gifts.

We have arranged for us to have a separate bar just for us for the night, starting between 18:30 - 19:00 until late.

As before I will be flying into England from Spain to be there. I also hope a few other webmodels will be joining us on the night, as will many of the regulars from previous meetings, my groups and site and other stockingsnylons groups. I will also try to organise a small get together on Thursday evening the 20th May for people who can’t make the 21st but still want to meet up with me and others. This will also be central Sheffield, and we may go on for a meal after drinks. For those in need of a hotel, please contact me, as I am setting up hopefully a group special rate in a nearby good hotel.

ALL are invited! - unlike so many other get-togethers, meetings of "clubs" or groups, this is a FREE ENTRANCE EVENT in a public venue, with no need to pre-order any ticket, or buy a expensive meal. This is run by Stockings and Lingerie enthusiasts, for fellow enthusiasts, and is not part of a shop or a membership sales event.

What to expect; - The evening is all about having a chat with like minded people, having a drink, getting to know others from the groupsNikkisnylons and around the stockings wearing "scene". Some of us will be going on for a meal afterwards, or arranging to have food in the pub later in the evening or "after hours". Attendance in the past has run

Copthorne Hotel, Merry Hill Dudley

Visiting Birmingham 21st - 22nd May, staying at the Copthorne Hotel. We would love to meet like minded, discreet, mature, attractive couples for a drink at the bar. Dressed to please, which may allow flirting & discreet flashing. If we like the look of each other, then MAYBE a visit to our room. Plan to visit the Xtasia club 22nd May.
We are '1st timers' & would especially welcome the same, although we appreciate that could be asking a lot.
Jane & Jon xx

RE:Copthorne Hotel, Merry Hill Dudley

can single males attend?
i am well up for anything, i will help u satify your parnters needs.
i just love to lick pussy and will do whatever is needed of me.
get bk to me asap, craig.xx

RE:Nikkisnylons next Stockings and Lingerie get together, Sheffield, May 21st

hi, how are you, i am a boy from javea, i am 27 years old and if is posible i want to meet you, and see our feelings, answer me thats is posible, thank you and see youu soon

Javi
xxxxxx