Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Just bad manners.............

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm just gonna add a little weight to a topic that's been going on here on and off for a while now, and that is when the other users of this service don't bother to reply to contacts. Just a 'thanks but no thanks' girls! It takes as much effort to click that tab as it does to close the inbox.

We are all after the same thing here and most of us pay to use this service. I just think it's incredibly rude to ignore someone who has bothered to make contact with you. I don't believe I have ever been pushy with anyone and have never tried to contact someone who hasn't bothered to reply first time around, so cut us some slack girls!! We're not all saddos who can't get laid any other way, just looking for a little fun and excitement in our lives.

Rant over.............

Re: Just bad manners.............

I'd agree 100% with ya there fella . Sent 12 messages now , onlt 3 replies . I a yes and 2 no thanks .

Kinda believe all the others are fakes or do really have bad manners , shit happens eh img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

Here here !!!

I'm glad it's not just us that are finding out that too many users on here have no manners at all !!!

Totally agree ...what's the use of making contact with people who either dont read their emails or if they do - just push the button 'no thanks' .... many of us are here for genuine fun ... and have had some success in real world .. but looking for like minded people (who are meant to be on this site) without making prats of our selves - there are perhaps 2 many pic collectors or people who're not really true to what their profiles says... the debate needs to be had how we address this & weed them out?img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif" !

what the hell u got to moan about?????????????????????
we made contact from 7 guys for
a meet in a pub last night,
and not one turned up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and they were all from this site
1 rang 2 say he couldn`t make it
ok some mailed us after the meeting time
to late we had gone to meet already
prob some time wasters
even gave mikes phone no out
so looks like 90% of u waste our time
we even got a baby sitter
so don`t think u guys don`t waste our time
we have not given up !!!!!!!!!!!!
some r to shy
some r pic collecters
some get off on just getting a reply then wank them self to death

ok thats our rant over now!!!!!

if it wasn`t 4 you we wouldnt`ve said a word
lol
suffer in silence...thats us
2`s

Sent you a mail and got your auto reply.
Dont blame you for being sick of it.
It is a pity I do not live closer or that
my car is not in better condition.
There are a lot of time wasters on this site as
there are in many walks of life.
Check out "Website clean up"
and mail "online@connect4fun.co.uk"
You are not alone.
I personally only contact people I am serious
about meeting.
I reply to all mail recieved even if it is a no.
But that is how I was brought up.
Not a perfect world,never will be,but it
is the only one we have.
Just wish some of those from London this week
were still with us.

Keep Cool GuysGirls

It's a numbers game just like in direct marketing:

1 hot night requires about 5 meetings
5 meetings require 15 dates
15 dates require 45 replies
45 replies require 100 contacts

Keep mailing

wolfycande

hello i just got on this site, you shoud not complain i can talk to girls but cant get to them , i live in tenerife,.lol

I hate to say it but I agree. Having recently joined myself I'm less than impressed, the response I've had has been pretty bad, and I agree there are a lot of timewasters on here. Not sure if I will be renewing either.

Don't leave. I'm sure there are real people. (OK I'm in London, so probably not in the running, but suggesting you might have had a run of bad luck). Cheers

and what about the baby sitter ? lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Yes I agree i have mailed alot of people and added some as friends. Only about 10% of those looked at there mail and the 10% bothered to reply. Thanks to those who have replied. Pity the other 90% of you haven't many manners!!!!

Hot head now cooled!!!!

I mean, how do you weed out the time wasters from the genuine folk on here? Also what really infuriates me is SINGLE MEN PRETENDING TO BE BISEXUAL WOMEN!! Enough already, don't waste my bloody time!

Ok, rant over! lol

twoscompany
I did turn up to meet you it was 50% your fault & 50% my fault that we didn't meet up you both didn't say what you looked like or were going to wear & neither did I.
I went to the pub & asked at the bar who you but they didn't know who you were. I did phone you but you said you were leaving the pub.
From exchanging messages the next day & me saying what you were wearing we did see each other but we couldn't have recognized each other. I'm not a time waster or shy about meeting up & I wasn't scared about meeting up.
I will always ask what people look like & are wearing & what I look like & will be wearing so this dosen't happen to me again.

hey joseph....maybe next time you should wear that amazing technicolour dreamcoat!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"
you wont get lost then!!

crap joke...(sorry) lol

I think the most genuine people on here are the couples. I reckon a lot of single girls sign up on here after a break up with someone but then as soon as a 'normal' relationships comes a long they chose that. Im sure a lot do it for attention! There must be a handful of genuine single girls on here, its just finding them thats the problem!

ive sent hundreds of emails on this site and ive only had a few genuine relpys which seem really intrested at first then just never get back to me oe turn out to be charging for sex

what the hell u got to moan about?????????????????????
we made contact from 7 guys for
a meet in a pub last night,
and not one turned up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and they were all from this site
1 rang 2 say he couldn`t make it
ok some mailed us after the meeting time
to late we had gone to meet already
prob some time wasters
even gave mikes phone no out
so looks like 90% of u waste our time
we even got a baby sitter
so don`t think u guys don`t waste our time
we have not given up !!!!!!!!!!!!
some r to shy
some r pic collecters
some get off on just getting a reply then wank them self to death

ok thats our rant over now!!!!!

if it wasn`t 4 you we wouldnt`ve said a word
lol
suffer in silence...thats us
2`s

Well if you are ever in Edinburgh please do look us up
(the_police_force [at] yahoo dot com)
as we would be more than happy to meet you. We would even split the room cost to ensure that we turn up giving you peice of mind.

Perhaps if people bothered to set their mail settings to enable mails to and from standard and premium members rather than just premium members only they would get more replies.
If standard members got a few results then perhaps they would upgrade.
I will write meet anyone within a reasonable distance, because thats what I am here for.
jamesimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hi My Name is Nigel, mates call me nidge. Was reading your response its a shame the person never turned up ive had quite a few threesomes but always with same bloke different females im not gay, never met anyone from this web site. I drive for a living HGV and don’t get much time to meat people.

I joined believing like others that my sex life would improve tenfold. lol what a crock. Question? you had a threesome yet? If not fancy a foursome?

I’m 5.4 sort brown hair few extra pounds love sex with all shape not got a big cock but do know how to use it. lol my mate Wayne he 6.2 large cock slim sort hair Hgv driver to if your intrested email me i will send you some pics of us both

The site is piss poor, I have much more fun on AFF, I was recomended this channel but I won't be renewing my membership, sent loads of messages, just no-one up for it....that's if you get a reply at all.

life's too short to mess around.....

tricky

I try to reply to everyone who emails me ... but some have their mail set to only receive from premium members and since I am currently just trying the site out I am a standard member so cannot reply !!!

Love n stuff
UKrudegirl xxx
(standard member)