Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Decadent wild threesome fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 10.04.2010 Date END: 11.04.2010 Hi we are a Bi F straight M long term couple, been on the scene for a few years so know what we want and exactly how to treat a lady playmate.

We would like to invite Bi fems to join us for some wild no holes barred sexy fun, We will assist in travel costs and provide a decadent venue, one that lends itself to the atmosphere, we like to make an occasion of our meets, so it’s all out pampering, with loads of fun into the bargain…

Co’mon let yourself be the centre of our attention…

Drop us a line back for more details... x

Decadent wild threesome fun

Hi we are a Bi F straight M long term couple, been on the scene for a few years so know what we want and exactly how to treat a lady playmate.

We would like to invite Bi fems to join us for some wild no holes barred sexy fun, We will assist in travel costs and provide a decadent venue, one that lends itself to the atmosphere, we like to make an occasion of our meets, so it’s all out pampering, with loads of fun into the bargain…

Co’mon let yourself be the centre of our attention…

Drop us a line back for more details... x

RE:Decadent wild threesome fun

please read my profile!!! xxx

RE:Decadent wild threesome fun

Hello, my boyfriend and i have been talking about doing something like this. He let me bring a guy friend home three YEARS ago and I've been very slow about returning the favor. I feel really bad about this - can you two offer any tips on how to make this happen? Sounds like you've been at this for awhile, so I take it it's working out ok.

I would be greatful for any advice you might have to offer

Sleazy motel action!!! East london

Am looking for a woman (30-40) (possibly two) who is willing to meet up in a motel or B&B for some NSA fun 2nite (sat 10 apr) No questions no judgement nothing too kinky just good old sex marathon!!! any offers?

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"