Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Bicurious virgin CD desperate for cock - PLEASE Help!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've been registered on here for a while now & have fantasised for ages about what it would be like to be with another man CDTVTS. I adore dressing in sexy lingerie, and just love the feel of wearing stockings & suspenders. I have tried sex toys but am now desperate for the real thing - I've never even seen another cock, let alone caressfondletouchwanklicksucktaste cumfuck... (and not necessarily in that order!!!)

Therefore I'm looking for a patient teacher to take all my virginitys, or another newbie who wants to learn some fun new things together! Therefore if you're in Herts or London & want some daytime fun then please get in touchimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Bicurious virgin CD desperate for cock - PLEASE Help!!!

Wow, i amwant exactly the same, i'm from Cambridge, cant accomodate but can travel so i'm sure we can sort something out. I fantasise about being with another virgin TV like me, having some girly fun dressing and then learning new things with eachother, get in touch with me, i do have pictures on request x x Lucie

RE:RE:Bicurious virgin CD desperate for cock - PLEASE Help!!!

Hiya

Sorry for the late delay but somehow missed your reply! I'd love to meet up - I'm sure we could have some sexy fun together. I am in teh chatroom most nights, so contact me about what you want to do, and when.

Sissy xxx

pic

love that bum

i started same as you, love wearing and playing, then wanted the real thing. took me eight months as member to find someone. absolutely fantastic cock in mouth and wearing sexy clothes could'nt beat it. now not had a cock since, and i'm desperate for one, i'm bitching at my wife because not had one for so long, only this time i want to go the whole way, penetration.
but its frustrating when you don't get anyone on here for ages which is why reluctant to join again

good luck to you and i hope our paths cross xxx

Good luck, sweethearts

Hope you have a lot of fun. I wish I lived nearer to you! Meantime I'll fantasise about being there with you.

xxx

Julieimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

i live in glasgow and would love to meet and experiment you would be my first and as you are new would be good for us bith to learn :)

I'm near Hemel Hempstead in Herts and interested, let me know when your available and see what we can work out.

Hi id love to meet im first timer as well love to dress all sexy am hard at the thought can learn together im in kent im 23

I can definitely help, are you still in your predicament?

Hiya

YES!!! I am still in the same predicament - I have lots of sexy chats & some 'serious' offers, yet I am still no nearer to seeing, caressing, fondling, touching, kissing, wanking, licking, sucking , tasting or fucking cock!!!!

Let me know when you are free as I'd love to chat some more.

Sissy xxx

meet up

hi babe, wanna meet up this Saturday?