Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Female companion wanted for clubs and parties

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,
I'm new to this scene and really curious to attend some clubs and parties to see what it's all about. The only trouble is, I have no one to go with. That's not because I'm Billy No-mates - far from it - but none of my friends are into this sort of thing at all. Besides, I have other reasons for wanting to keep this side of my life private.

So, if there are any women out there who might be into joining me for some clubs and parties I'd love to hear from you. Total respect and discretion are assured, and you'll find me a good companion as I come fully equipped with a personality and sense of humour.

I'm not a premium member so please reply to this thread or send me a message if you're interested in working something out.

Many thanks - looking forward to hearing from you.

Bruce x

Female Companion

I wanted to say hello and to let you know that i am available to accompany you to Swinger parties, clubs and holidays Worldwide.

Kisses,

Khristina XX

Thanks Khristina...

But I'm not really looking for a professional companion.
Are there really no curious women out there who would accompany a smart, intelligent, attractive, attentive, funny guy to a club to see what it's all about?

This city is more inhibited than I thought possible.

Please, somebody, reassure me I'm not really stuck in a total wilderness.

Hoping to hear from someone soon.