Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

countesslvcrft's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 9 March 2021; Wednesday, 10 March 2021; Saturday, 13 March 2021; Sunday, 14 March 2021; Monday, 15 March 2021; Tuesday, 16 March 2021; Wednesday, 17 March 2021; Thursday, 18 March 2021; Friday, 19 March 2021; Saturday, 20 March 2021; Sunday, 21 March 2021; Monday, 22 March 2021 Screening date :)

Hi I’m Patti from Barrie and I’m new to the game and I need some guidance and I’m so confused and lost all I want is to Fuck and suck and lick and cream all my juices and manly nectar from my body and climax and feel fucken amazing is that possible if I attend your event please advise me on the situation l

Hi I’m Patti from Barrie and I’m new to the game and I need some guidance and I’m so confused and lost all I want is to Fuck and suck and lick and cream all my juices and manly nectar from my body and climax and feel fucken amazing is that possible if I attend your event please advise me on the situation let’s talk about it please thank you bye sweetheart 

Hi I’m Patti from Barrie and I’m new to the game and I need some guidance and I’m so confused and lost all I want is to Fuck and suck and lick and cream all my juices and manly nectar from my body and climax and feel fucken amazing is that possible if I attend your event please advise me on the situation let’s talk about it please thank you bye sweetheart