Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

***FIFE*** Are you a naughty brunette? You want some fun? x

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are an adventurous and naughty married mf couple who would ideally love to meet a curvy, brunette who is looking for some hot and steamy 3sum fun with a horny and naughty couple. The wife has had her fair share of experience with another woman but not for over 10 year since we got together and she is dying to get passionate and filthy with a like-minded woman and at the same time, give this hubby the horniest night of his life with another lady present.

I am 40 years old, slim built with the hair of a true scotsman and will happily wear my kilt if asked...any excuse really lol the wife says I am an absolute 'pervert' over boobs especially nice, delicious big boobs. However I prefer to say that I am passionate about them and I can't wait to hopefully show another woman at some point.
The wife is a gorgeous brunette with a curvacious body, an hour glass figure  and tasty 38dd boobs that I can't get enough of. She knows how to treat a man in and out the bedroom and i'll bet she knows how to treat a sexy woman too.
We love a good laugh, great banter, banging tunes and fab company.
Do you think you would like to get chatting and see if it takes us to a session of passion between the 3 of us? Don't hesitate to drop a message on this thread!!!

We hope to be chatting with some sexy and horny females soon x