Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang with Kassy looking for 1 more black man

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 13.03.2010 Date END: 14.03.2010 I'm having a gangbang with Kassy on the 13310 to meet in Leyton London. She has had gangbangs before with groups of men. Kassy is white 49 slim & 5'1 tall & brown hair. She has 5 men already coming she is looking for 1 more black man that is well endowed 7 inches & over. Kassy Likes sex, anal, oral, DP & long sex sessions. If you would like to come you can contact me.

wish i was closer dam!!

have fun peeps!!

RE:wish i was closer dam!!

hi i would like to attend if i can send me the details that will be great. hope to hear from u

RE:Gangbang with Kassy looking for 1 more black man

And I wish I was black!img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Hi guys, im hoping to attend fairly local so also a convenience.
Is it possible to have details?
Look forward in hearing from you.

am indian guy can i come love

I will definately be coming

hi there,
please send me details for this upcoming party, fit athletic black guy..
on my way lol..
img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hi there would love to be involved, Am Morrocan is that ok? Please send details if it is ok with you. thanks. SAM XXXX

RE: BIG COCK

Hi i 30yrs old and am white BUT i have a big cock - 8inches hard(no bullshit)!! SO would that be ok or is it just that she likes black guys??

i would like to attend but you have never sent me any reply in my last mail regarding this. can u send me deatils pls?

Can i get a invite plse -DO u have to be black? im a white 30yr old attractive Male and i am 8inches hard, so plse get in touch!!

I am in London watching West ham this saturday its at chealea but i will swing in on way home(stratford). i could come to you after what time does it start?