Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.03.2010 Date END: 06.03.2010 Gangbang party for March takes place at the headquarters of ukgangbangclub in Tonbridge. See my profile for details and photos and come along next weekend! D x

Gangbang

I am very interested, but would like more details!

RE:Gangbang

Hello, I've emailed you back now x

Gangbang

I am very interested would love to know more

hey

i'll b interested email me the info if your interested ;)

RE:Gangbang party

i would love to attend, please can i have some details!!

many thanks

gary
x

Would if i could but i can't,well not this time!!!

Hi Hun,
Thks for the reply and the invite,unfortunately or fortunately which ever way you look at it i will not be able to attend due to another hot date the same evening,so next time there is a gathering please let me know,have loads of sticky fun!!!
Paul.

Tomorrow's gangbang party

Hi guys, its still on and going ahead. 16 of you so far are coming! : ) write if you still want to come and I'll send the directions. xx

would like to attend but can u email me details? thanks

Can I cum

Hi
I would love to attend
plz email me details
john x

Tonight

Hi im 28 M and would love to join you tonight, please can you send me more details etc . thanks

taken from both ends (bi guy)

looking for two or more men in the wiltshire area between the ages of 30-45 to rent a hotel and use a young guy of 27 who loves to be fucked by older men i'm on the chat sight 5pm-6pm monday to friday post response and tell me when your on chat to arrange p.s. must be saturay day time or sunday day time. My 7.5" girthy cock and extra tight ass need usingimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

i would love to attent could u sent me some more info please

hi

can you tell me where to come thanks

Next gangbang

Hi guys! I've now posted up some pictures of the last party so I hope you like them! I keep forgetting to look in this forum thiny as I always go to my emails, so I'm sorry for getting back to some of you so late! I don't actually organise the party, I just turn up on the right day at the right time, so its not me you deal with you see, and you need to write an email to the organiser. Thanks for the offers of 1 to 1's but I have a lover and these gangbangs are as much his idea as mine you see. kisses, D x