Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

gang bang?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.03.2010 Date END: 11.03.2010 somewhere in derbyshire between 7 & 11 march. who's intersted? sandie

RE:gang bang?

Hi , I am intrested . Let me know details if possible

I'm staying in the area on 8th, possibly in own hotel if you're interested? What part of Derbyshire, I'm flexible with where I can stay.
Have a look at my profile and let me know please - I've looked at yours and I'd love to meet! Just you or both? Don't mind either way.....
Cheers...

i ahve sent you a message

GREAT

Let me know when and where exactly and i'll be there!

Count me in

Hi I would love to join in the fun just let me know where and when x
john x

Pity it isn't in or near Norwich... In the words of the late, great Alex Harvey "there ain't nothing like a gang bang to blow your blues away", and if we came along there'd be TWO girls for the guys to gang bang!

Date start: 07.03.2010 Date END: 11.03.2010 somewhere in derbyshire between 7 & 11 march. who's intersted? sandie

yeah... i'd be up for a road trip up north for a gang bang with ya! you'll have to keep me upto speed with development as i am not a full member. perhaps you could mail me details thanks;) img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Horny fun

Around Bristol later today and tomorrow , interested?

Pandl gangbang

Pandl maybe we should arrange something a bit closer to you ? Wot do you say ?????

RE:Pandl gangbang

hey you, really up for this bb. send me the details and we can arrange something...

x

hi

hi let me know where and when, i'm not too far away, ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

send us the info...we.d both like to be there...
cheers T&S

Hello

would luv to come with my partner count us in hun

i am game too

let me know northwich would be ideal but i can travalimg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

hi sadie

well i live in derbyshire and would love too attend

hi i live in derbyshire

and well up for it,,let me know and ill be there

You're fit!! x

Lisa691

Lisa, love your pics, you're up for this?...