Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

BBW Looking for safe clean fun this afternoon or ...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

260210 afternoon. Looking for someone to give my pussy a good licking, or a good fucking. Size 22 blonde, with big tits. Safe sex only

good licking

hi my names mick im 29 5"8 with dark hair and dark eyes,i love 2 lick pussy 4 hours on end i love 2 feel the wet on my face and hear the squelching of you coming,if you want to carry this on you can look at my profile x

Fems or cpls required to-night The Wirral Can Accomodate

Hi Looking for Females or Couple for sexy fun to-night in the Wirral area

Can Accommodate

RE:BBW Looking for safe clean fun this afternoon or ...

would be up for it if you free any other time?

Hey, I can travel and would love to meet tonight, I'm 5"11 muscular, and I like to please. get in touch Hun

260210 afternoon. Looking for someone to give my pussy a good licking, or a good fucking. Size 22 blonde, with big tits. Safe sex only
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi hun xxx I'm up for havein a good time wiv u babe any afternoon u want xxxx I just love lickng pussy and would realy realy like to have some fun wiv u babes if u was up for it xxxx I can send pics Hun if u need them xxx I'm not a full member so if u mail me xxx please leave me some contact deatails so I can get back to u xxxxx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Central London BBW looking for fun

Nice girl needs to 'let loose'! Can't accomodate. If you're into highly-sexed big girls, then you should like me! Send me a pic - if I think you're sexy and you can accomodate close to central london, then let's talk.
Have been quite 'experimental' in the past...

Hey

Hey!
Drop me a msg!
xx

if your still looking drop me a note

If you still looking for a good time, would be happy to help

RE:Fems or cpls required to-night The Wirral Can Accomodate

You found anyone if not mail me,we are out and about tonight, bjb123img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

woo woo

hello

fuc me

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:BBW Looking for safe clean fun this afternoon or ...

hey mail me if you want to hook upimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:BBW Looking for safe clean fun this afternoon or ...

I'm up for it anytime ;)

im available when you need im in preston and love to lick and lick and lickimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hi huni buni xxx
how's u x I'd love to give u a realy good seeing to huni xxx I'm 6foot4 nice body nice looking 31 years old 9" circumsized cock very easy to get on with and would realy realy like to lick ur pussy babe untill ur legs were shakeing with excitement and u was fuming all over my face xxx and then babe I'd fuck u how ever u wanted and just how u liked it babe xxx I'm realy realy up for it if u are I promise I'm not. A time waster read my profile huni buni and mail me xxxx I promise u I'll give u the best pussy licking ever xxxx
loads and loads of love xxxx
p xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Looking for horny daytime fun xxx mon-fri xxx

31 years old very horny nice body 9"cock realy good personality grate to get on with xxx
looking for hot and horny fun xxx the wetter the better xxx

bi bbw looking for same

soft and subtle tits that are more than a handful:) I LOVE licking and sucking tits for hours and will nurse off u for hours if u let me...I'll finger fuck you, lick and suck u, and use my strap on....let's figure something out asap...img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"