Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Burnley Area - Any one up for a little bi-fun ?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for my first experence with a woman if possible. But im all too happy for a male also.. would love some oral sex img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hi

Sounds good to me if u are interested? Not too far from
Burnley ximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:Burnley Area - Any one up for a little bi-fun ?

hi not far i am in bury

sarah

couple seeking bi female

seeking bi female,4 Easter fun,will not be disappointed,see my profile u will like, all replies answeredimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" ,,email address and phone number be supplyed..xxxxx

RE:RE:Burnley Area - Any one up for a little bi-fun ?

hi get in touch sexy blackburn couple

Hey!

Hey - get in touch!

hey hun! Im hannah (20) and my boyfriend Nick is (22) we are in the leeds area so not too far :) we are looking for a bi girl to join us so wondered if you would be interested ?? xx

hi i`m up for some fun

i am in burnely

if your interested drop me a line

Hi I am male with a tongue and would love to meet up x

house available for sexy fun 3sum 4sum I watch or involved manchester

hi am 48 male seeking sexy couple 3 sum etc . to watch take part film my place west Manchester clean discrete xxxxx

RE:house available for sexy fun 3sum 4sum I watch or involved manchester

Hi..not sure if I fit this thread but certainly up for some dirty fun in the greater manchester area... if you need an older male for your plans?

R u getting any oral offers ?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi anyone near Cumbria ??
We are looking for good looking couple (20-40) or female(18-35) to meet with us and have a nice fun.
We both are good looking couple, clean, healthy. Just ask for some pics xxxx

Hello, meet up?

Hi there, how have things been on the site for you so far? I'v met one couple and that was t'rrific but things have gone quiet and not got any responses in a month or so, must have become an overnight minger eh LOL. Have a peek at my profile and see if I interest you. I've got a lovely flat and bars and pubs nearby. I'm willing to accomodate aswel as travel. I'm as enthusiastic about life as I am about sex and hope that we can have a laff aswell.
Take care hope to hear from you.
Andy x

weekend

well for all the sexuall activity we seem to have in the NW you'd think a few ladies would be prepared to satisfy the half a dozen cum filled horny guys here..?

RE:RE:Burnley Area - Any one up for a little bi-fun ?

wud luv to meet you guys for wild genuine horny fun, local so can meet whenever suits u. Not here to mess u about either

Hi huni xxx
Mmmmmm babe I'd live to meet u and give u lots and lots of mind blowing oral babe untill u was gushing like a river all over my face xxxx
Babe I'm in Preston so I'm not far away if u fancy it xxxx
I can mail pics if ur interested xxxxx
Please mail back xxxxxx

RE:couple seeking bi female

Hi xxx
I was just looking at ur post and realy liked
I'm 32 nice body nice looking grate personality very horny and a realy big 9" circumsized cock and would love to play wiv u both xxx
I can mail pics if ur interested xxx
Please mail back xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hello

hello how are you

hello

l want to meet you ok