Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

My Estim setup

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am currently running a control unit which along with the standard Tens type pulses can produce around 15 other built in stimulation waveforms and can be linked to extrnal audio devices to create a vast range of stimulation options probably only limited by the users ability to generate suitable audio files. The unit was very expensive but is proving very exciting and on balance I would say that for me the unit was a good purchase.

As far as connections to the body I am generally using two conductive rubber loops, one fitted around the cockhead and the other either around my balls or around the balls and cock base. These are connected to the two 'positive' outputs from the control box. The two 'negative' outputs are connected to a single electrode on a small butt plug. This arrangement allows a lot of stimulation of the cockhead, which most of the time either feels like a pleasurable form of pin and needles or at higher power settings feels like a rythmic squeezing. I tend to use the balls loop at a lower power so this is normally a gentle tingling. The use of a common anal contact means that there is significant stimulation of the prostate which again is normally felt as a tingling but as the contact on the plug also touches the sphincter this causes some involantary contraction. These contractions can cause significant movement of the plug which drives the tip of the plug which on a good day feels just like a finger gently stroking around inside.