Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Discount Estim electrodes

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of some of the commercial electrode but I am sure it would be useful to some people to learn how to obtain some of the items at significantly reduced outlay. Obviously for those using tens machines there is the option for using the standard tens pads.

First up lets deal with conductive loops. Typically these are used by men typically being looped around either the penis, scrotum or both. The conductive loops can be made from a number of materials but probably the most common are conductive fabrics typically made from modified electrostatic earthing bands or conductive rubber tubing. I have tried both types and personally prefer the conductive rubber. Some sites will charge upto £50 for this type of electrode which is obscene when there is at least one seller on ebay selling sets of suitable tubing and clips to complete the loops for £5. I bet you can guess who I think should get the trade there. Another use of the conductive rubber tubing I am aware of but must admit I haven;t tried is as a inserted anal electrode either as a loop with the closing clip left on the outside or just inserting a length of the tube with one end left hanging out with the electrical connection to this tail section.

The next area where you can make significant savings is on insertable toys. For women one of the most commonly sold electrodes is an item called the periform and again these can be found of some sex toy website being sold in the region of £50. The preiform is however also on of the electrode of choice for medical therapy units as it was originally designed to assist in strenghtening the pelvic floor. With a little searching online you should be able to source this electrode for somewhere in the region of £12 from several uk medical sales sites which retail directly to the public.