Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Estim if the moderators dont pull it for not pushing the rimba unit sold on the site

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Estim could this be the new symbian ultimate toy
Estim could this be the new symbian ultimate toy 26012010 9:49 PM
You have my apologies for the attention grabbing tile but I wanted to draw you in an try an enlighten a few people regarding this topic.

It’s been 4 years since the last post on Estim on the forums and with the major online sex toy companies now selling estim systems I thought it was time air the subject again.

For those not in the know, intimate electro stimulation can be either used to pleasurably stimulate erogenous zones or cause discomfort and pain. Until relatively recently most Estim was performed using either homemade systems or using Tens units designed for pain relief. Commercial, made for sex, estim systems are slowly becoming more main stream and range from simple modified Tens devices with very limited range of stimulation waveforms to complex signal generators with a broad range of output options. With any estim system the low current signal from the control box needs to be applied to the body using suitable electrodes these can range from self adhesive gel pads as used in Tens pain relief through to adapted dildos and butt-plugs.

What I am hoping is that this post can act as a focal point for anyone on the site with an interest in this subject. Ideally I would like it to become somewhere that will give guidance and assistance to anyone considering dabbling in this type of play and allow those with more experience somewhere to discuss the good, the bad and the dodgy.