Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

MALE WANK GROUP

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 12.02.2010 Date END: 12.02.2010 Looking for males to attent first time bi or gay wank meeting close to Grimsby.

male wank group

if action hot ,an you both going for it ,ye id wank ova yous if that you want who wouldnt xximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

wank group

I hope you will have more of theses wank groups as i wil be aay for this one at this time img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Wankin already!

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" I would LOVE to come to this wankfest, please send detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:male wank group

will make it ,let me no where ,and hope get more ov theseimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Male wank group

Let me know where and I'll be there

want to join in

Keep me posted of your wanking parties. I would enjoy joining in when in the area.
Rayimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Can I cum

Hi would live to wank (and do a lot more) for u and your wife girlfriend
let me know if u r both interested and we can arrange to meet
cheers
john

RE:MALE WANK GROUP

Is wife going to be there to watch me too ? Or maybe even give me a helping hand (or mouth)
john in lincs

RE:RE:male wank group

hi are you allowing peeps to watch aswell sounds well horney iwould love to come ximg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

wankfest

any events round the peterboro area planned?

Wank group

will be there, just let me know when and where.....

RE:wankfest

Would love to be involved if anything in the pboro area

group meeting

just let me know when and where and i will be there img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

wank party

would love to join you all would be great but bit too far for me img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" (norwich) if anybody know of similar events a bit closer to home i will be up for it.

hi

let me know where and when?

male wank group

would people be allowed to wank into my mouth if so im there
img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Sounds great

Let me know more!!!

RE:MALE WANK GROUP

hi
hope you have more of these sounds fantasicily horny a room full of guys wanking just love to be there wanking watching others doing the same & would love to have all them guys shoot their spunk all over me.
Andy

wank grimsby

would love to get in on this im online tonight in chat rooms if you have any spare space am in gy so only minutes awayimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

meet?

any1 from grimsby wana meet up?