Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Toilet games in lancs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

Am looking for women, men, couples, groups who are into toilet games. Willing to travel for fun.

RE:Toilet games in lancs

hi id be happy to try that with you :) get back to me

hi, id like to try that with you :) get back to me

h

maybe give it a go

sarah

RE:RE:Toilet games in lancs

Hi

If you want to discuss further I'll be in chat (the hot tub) for the next few nights around midnight.

Scott

hi sarahyates69

Have seen a few posts you have put on and would love to hear from you if you would like to try this and many other horny things, i will be in liverpool next wed night if your interested let me know?

Start your own forum johnleather

Jonleather... What are you doing here?... Being a premium member can't you send messages to other users, or have you tried that without success?... Your profile says well mannered guy... Whats well mannered about hijacking other users threads?.. Obviously not got the imagination to create one of your own!

RE:Start your own forum johnleather

Grow up mate

RE:RE:Start your own forum johnleather

idiot

Hi, if your still interested in meeting I will happily meet with you, can't get on chat tho due to restrictions on my network, please give me another way to contact you about it :)

Nineinch of fun xxx

Hi xx looking for anyone who wants fun with meanything goes I'm looking for real horny meets leave me some contact detailes and I'll get back to u straight away xxxxx daytimes are best xxxxx I'm 6foot4 nice body nice looking 31 years old xxx and well up for it xxx img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"