Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

TV Sex Fun – Guys Wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

do you accomodate?img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:TV Sex Fun – Guys Wanted

Hi, I'm in free for a quick fuck on Sunday nights in manchester. I've never been with a guy but meeting a convincing TV slut is a huge fantasy of mine! Im good looking, clean and well maintained! Let me know if you can help!!!?

ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

would love to meet up can meet halfway for some outdoor fun sat or sunday mornings
x

hi i know u said no inexperienced guy but i am very intrest in ur offer

hi there beautiful! imdaniel from south london up for intimate sex an anyfink else u have 2 offer! im 5'10 an im 22 yrs old an full of energy! look forward to hearing from you! xx

Hi am Sam here 29 west london, Would love to take you up on your offer. Love outdoor sex. Get in touch sexy. XXX

RE:RE:TV Sex Fun – Guys Wanted

Hi can't accomm but very willing

Hi love to meet sometime

Hi definately up for it

Hi Guys - JUNE 2010 I've got a great opportunity to be out dressed and ready for fun for a few daysevenings - approx just over a week, so would love to meet horny guys. I'm up for anyting as described above and more so get in touch if you want to provisionally organise a get together - no timewasters please and ideally please describe fully what you have in mind as i'll meet the horniest ones. xxx

hi i wud love to make a meet with you if you get in contact with me

RE:RE:RE:TV Sex Fun – Guys Wanted

Hi I'm out and about dressed and ready from early to mid june 2010 - a rare opportunity for me to have a few evenings out and be a complete slut. Love to hear from horny guys who are interested in an attractive sexy TV for some all the way no strings sexy fun. Very passive when dressed so like to meet guys who like sexy TV's and intend to have their way.
JoanneTV
xxx

Hi I'm out and about dressed and ready from early to mid june 2010 - a rare opportunity for me to have a few evenings out and be a complete slut. Love to hear from horny guys who are interested in an attractive sexy TV for some all the way no strings sexy fun. Very passive when dressed so like to meet guys who like sexy TV's and intend to have their way.
JoanneTV
xxx