Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

BBW seeks fun in Edinburgh - Sat 16th Jan only

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi am a BBW alone in a classy hotel in Edinburgh - am open to suggestion and opportunties for fun.
Have a look at my profile if you want to know more

xxx

Edinburgh

Hi Kate

New member and just saw your forum post re meeting in Edinburgh on 16th Jnauary - wish I had been a member then as we might have got together.

I live midway between Edinburgh and Glasgow but didn't try to mail you when I first saw your profile as Durham's a bit further away and didn't think you'd be interested in a guy in Scotland. Then I saw your forum post. You have a fantastic profile, sound like a very sexy woman and I'd be interested in meeting if you're visiting Edinburgh again.

RE:BBW seeks fun in Edinburgh - Sat 16th Jan only

Hi Kate

New member and just saw your forum post re meeting in Edinburgh on 16th Jnauary - wish I had been a member then as we might have got together.

I live midway between Edinburgh and Glasgow but didn't try to mail you when I first saw your profile as Durham's a bit further away and didn't think you'd be interested in a guy in Scotland. Then I saw your forum post. You have a fantastic profile, sound like a very sexy woman and I'd be interested in meeting if you're visiting Edinburgh again.