Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

Male looking to play in Philadelphia tristate area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I want to lick, suck twist your nipples until they are hard for me as I massage you over your panties then I want to run my tonguage down your belly over each thigh slide your wet panties down lick and suck your clit as I finger your wet pussy going until you say my name then I want you to suck my cock then stroke me over each nipple and inbettwen your breast until my cock is in your mouth again then I want to bend you over and take you from the back I would love to take you in front of a Mirror so I can wacth you cum

Then lay on the bed running our hands over each other until we move to the shower spoaying each other up as we lick and suck each as our bodies slide all over each other until your arms are on the shower wall my cock slides in as I cup your breasts from the back then to your hips as I take you again until I feel you cumming on me then back to the bed our hands and mouth teaseing each other as you take me in your mouth until you are on top riding me my hands fondlling your breasts as you ride then my hands on your hips as you ride me more.