Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Are there any genuine single females or couples here

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

After several failed meets i am beginning to wonder if there are any genuine people on here. I am interested in meeting either single females or couples for freindship and NSA fun. However after several failed meets and cancellations at the last minute i am wondering if it will ever happen. I have never swung with a couple before and is something i really would like to try. I am willing to travel within reason. So if there are any genuine couples or single females out there who would be interested in meeting up with me, then give me a shout. I dont bite

regards

HI

am looking for a nice gentile guy who is really loving and charmong and is willing to provide me all my needs... img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:Are there any genuine single females or couples here

At leaat you got to meet some! I have not even had a nibble!

Rarities - everywhere

I guess here we face the same situation as in other forums: 90% or more are fakes or at least people not really willing to meet or have action.

I am a member in some other forums, and I see the same there. Also, I would say that Spain is slightly behind in terms of swinging and people meet "out in the wild". Swingerclubs are very rare, the announcements of those that exist are sometimes month's old (i.e. see hushparties at the moment, 08-Jan-2010, they advertise their "new openning" mid of November 2009!).

Seems that people here have other tools to get involved ... tools I have not found yet ...