Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

24 male and 22 female married and maybe bi-curious wanting to meet other bi-men and couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We have never been with another couple but we want to. Whenever we get to know someone and they say they are interested they freak out and leave in the minute. We have had other guys, but they weren't bi. It was just and old fashion threesome. We would love to get to know a coule, bi-curious male or maybe even female to hopefully have fun and hang out with no strings attached.

We would even like to meet others at swingers parties and clubs if anyone knows of any in or around Atlanta, Georgia.

Re: 24 male and 22 female married and maybe bi-curious wanting to meet other bi-men and co

i am interested and in the virginia area.

Re: 24 male and 22 female married and maybe bi-curious wanting to meet other bi-men and co

hi yall in the arkansas area but in georgia once a month love to hear from u. love to teach u both are you submissive

he we are in arkansas toimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

23f 26m tennessee, cleveland chatt area

hit us up here

where up for anything, very openminded and naughty, hehe

have pics, were not 500 pounds or stalkers,lol

Re: 24 male and 22 female married and maybe bi-curious wanting to meet other bi-men and couple

new to this also,and bi-curious in NE Louisiana . cain't find anyone to play with here. i've have had several guys that their profiles say STR8 offer to show me the way around the soap dish 1on1,but, i think it would so much more erotic for a female towatch us suck each other off to the point that i 'll probaly drop a load before he gets all the way in his mouth. but if i ever get the chance i want to try it all . my little dick splips up in a females tight little ass so easy and seems pleasure them to the point of XTC. i would like kwow what it feels like to have a dick inside of me and feel it twitchingas its filling my ass upwith cum. if the man has one of these 12inch monster cocks it ain't going nowhere near my ass.

Re: 24 male and 22 female married and maybe bi-curious wanting to meet other bi-men and couple

new to this also,and bi-curious in NE Louisiana . cain't find anyone to play with here. i've have had several guys that their profiles say STR8 offer to show me the way around the soap dish 1on1,but, i think it would so much more erotic for a female towatch us suck each other off to the point that i 'll probaly drop a load before he gets all the way in his mouth. but if i ever get the chance i want to try it all . my little dick splips up in a females tight little ass so easy and seems pleasure them to the point of XTC. i would like kwow what it feels like to have a dick inside of me and feel it twitchingas its filling my ass upwith cum. if the man has one of these 12inch monster cocks it ain't going nowhere near my ass.

Trapeze club in Atlanta is pretty good swingers club,check it out

hi

in griffin ga here

RE:24 male and 22 female married and maybe bi-curious wanting to meet other bi-men and couple

Hi, I checked out your profile and absolutely loved it. My boyfriend is 27 and recently admitted more about his curious nature. I'd heard stories from his past, but i thought that's all it was just stories. Anyway, because i love him as much as i do i have no problem at all accepting this side of him, and i want to help him indulge in these urges. I am 25 and bi as well. I noticed in your profile that it says ya'll are willing to travel. Well, that's perfect because Obviously it's summer 247 here, and the beaches are just beautiful as are the sunsets lol. We know a lot of great affordable places where we could hangout, drink if you want, and get to know each other before things get a little (or a lot) hotter lol. We really hope to hear from you soon! so it makes it a little more difficult to keep in touch, but I check our profile everyday to see if we have anything new. :-)img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Interested

you two sound great, I am bi-curious and was wondering what your guy is interested in experiencing. I have but if you a are interested send me an e-mail. I could meet you all in Atlanta and see where it may go (once we get to know each other on here).

RE:24 male and 22 female married and maybe bi-curious wanting to meet other bi-men and couple

i am open minded person in NC and would love to have some MFM action,

Hi there, I am bi curious also, and looking for a new experience, I'm in Virginia, and looking forward to hearing from you