Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Glory holes in the North east

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi does anyone know of any venues that have a glory hole for straight people.

Thanks in advance

scam!!!

I don't know about how anyone else feels - since this "new look" site, but suddenly A whole load of "new" woman from my area have appeared on this site - but "All" of them haven't logged in for more than - 30 - days!! - and thats funny - because they weren't there before.I tackled the "management" about it - and they said "Probably just a coincidence"!!!! - I don't think!!!.And anyway, there are never any replies.This site has gone to the dogs !!!!

RE:scam!!!

Ok just to set the record straight, this isn't what you were told.

If a member hasn't logged in for the last 30 days then this is displayed on their profile to let other members know when they last logged in.

Just because a member hasn't logged in to their profile for the last 30 days doesn't make it inactive.

As we explained to you, if a member hasn't logged in for the last 30 days it could be for many reasons, for which we can not answer without talking to said member.

If you look at the these so called "NEW" profile's you will see by their profile id number that the profile are not "New" and have been registered to the site for sometime.

Again these so called "New" profile's could have been put into your area simply because of the new location software.

The new location software automatically uses your IP address to determine your location, so unless you correct it there is a possibility that the location isn't where you live and it is where your IP address is.

Now judging by the fact these members haven't login for the last 30 days, I would suggest this is the case.

Again if you are going to send messages to profile members that clearly state they haven't logged in for the last 30 days, then don't expect an instant mail reply as it just doesn't happen.

Again if the member hasn't logged in for the last 30 days, it's quite possible that they have switch their mail alerts off, so no external email alerts will be sent to them alerting them, to the fact that they have new mail.

Most people (Especially women) will have been quite busy for the last 30 days with the run up to Christmas.

What!!!!!!!!??????????

Hi guys but i am not sure what the above has to do with our original question, but we would like to ask the question again, does anyone know of any glory hole venues in the North East for straight people. many thanks.

also leg, if your implying that we are new members we have been members for over a year now.