Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

New to schene sexy cd seeks same tv twinky bi male to suck, fuck and be fucked for first time!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Feel like a virgin in anticipation. Dont let me down. Been getting dressed up, made up and wound up on my own now for some weeks! Need to put it all to practice. I have pictures (not shy) but they will not load on this site. contact me if your the one and I will email them to you. Want mt first man fuck to be as a woman and cant wait xxx

RE:New to schene sexy cd seeks same tv twinky bi male to suck, fuck and be fucked for first time!

realy like your profile drop me a line or 2 we can chat from lolipop1249
img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

U sound sweet

U sound sweet let's meet up for dressing playing and fucking hope u look as good as u sound

RE:New to schene sexy cd seeks same tv twinky bi male to suck, fuck and be fucked for first time!

iwould love you to fuck me send me amessage img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" lolipop1249

sen me amessage

drop me aline sendme amessage lolipop1249img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

your profile is fab i would love you to fuck me img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" lolipop1249

Feel like a virgin in anticipation. Dont let me down. Been getting dressed up, made up and wound up on my own now for some weeks! Need to put it all to practice. I have pictures (not shy) but they will not load on this site. contact me if your the one and I will email them to you. Want mt first man fuck to be as a woman and cant wait xxx
ok garry lets meet and you can suck my cock lolpop1249img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

looking for fun