Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Are You Out there?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've been on loads of different sites, but since Transglobal closed, I can't find a site with people who just wanna have a chat, a giggle, without gettin' bogged down in sex. If you feel the same, let me know. I don't wanna know how big ur cock is, iff you want threesomes, or to be spanked. If you love life, like to laugh and want to find out somethin' new, this could be the place for you.
Nicole

RE:Are You Out there?

hi out in afgan at the moment would like to chat

I'm out here!

Hey great idea Nicole. But don't know how to go about it. I know what you mean though. Would be good to have sensible chat without the hassle! img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Being out there...

Hey Nicole, you're absolutely right. This place would be even more fun if people acted like they were all in a social environment together rather than some cattle market :). So what about you; what makes you smile, wince, laugh out loud and what makes you cry, scream and throw things at the wall? Nick x

i'm out there

well i'm always up for a chat and giggle ! i don't go for the cattle market style myself x

RE:i'm out there

Nobody enjoys a cattle market, Emmy! So how about you, what makes you smile, scream, jump up and down and just sit back and relax?! x

chat

i'm looking to chat to a lady