Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

MommySon Role Play

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am so hot and ready for a sweet woman to tell me that I am a good boy when she gets ready to pull up her dress and show me how she likes me to kiss her.

I have a very sweet story about the time I had a very sweet black lady who was 49 and I was 15.  She caught me watching her undress when I was in her house working in her yard.  She saw me staring at her nipples and she knew that I didn’t have a mommy.  She started treating me like a loving mother and when she saw me staring at her nipples she took me to her bedroom and said that I could suck her nipples while she said mommy loves her baby boy.  She said I will show you how to make mommy cum.  I would love to find a woman who would be interested in doing that with me.  Older women please.

My nipples are really hot and sexy when I am ready for you.  My Surrogate Black Mommy used to like me to suck her nipples while she played with mine.  And she would whisper in my ear the she was ready for me to pull up her dress and be a good boy and make 

wow sounds amazing`!