Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Be honest..WHY are you here?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Ok people lets be honest why are you on this site...
You never know if you are honest enough someone reading this maybe interested lol
So what brings you to this site...are you single engaged married all three lolDo you want someone to talk to treat spoi..
Do you want to have sex and a friendship
just sex bit of bantajust sex
How often do you want to see them x1 per week per month
one nighters only
What ever your reason lets be honest..
I'll start I'm attatched but only see my partner weekends. So free certain days in the week, and yes im greedy looking for someone who can acc pref local ish to me and is a BBW lover..
BBW x

Re: Be honest..WHY are you here?

You sure have a way with words. Perhaps you should try semaphore( thats the thing with flags by the way) it might be a little more quiet an not "in your face2. However I think you put across your point succinctly. Whats the offer?

just come out of a relationship so just looking for sex
happy being single for now but do miss sex
so any offers be it in a group or a single person im up for itimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

We're a couple hoping to meet women for fun

Our relationship is really strong and we have amazing times together but this site could just help us have more fun !

Why I'm Here

well, Im here as Im wanting to try new things (and anything)lol , I am hapilly married but she isnt open minded like me, so its impossible to try anything new with her. so looking for discreet-ness!

Here because....

.... well todate i've only been with two girls (i'm a straight 34 yr old guy by the way) but have always had this wilder side that has never never been explored. I suffer from a potentially serious illness that is currently in remission so I've decided to take the plunge and explore the hidden side to my fantisies!

Here because

I'm looking for women to suprise my boyfriend on his Birthday in Feb me and another or two women and him while I watch or more but must be women I'm game with anything as this is for his birthday ...but if you read my profile you can find out wha were looking for long term

i'm here...

because:
- I want to meet modern women, who feel free to have sex with many men and be as respectable as men who have sex with many women
- to meet some guys... less risky than asking a colleague! lol
- to explore things you can't always do with a long term partner (have not found the "perfect" one yet!)
- because I'm single at the moment!

RE:i'm here...

Friends and friends with benifits. A friend I can get on, hang out and have sex with.

I am open-minded and like to try new things out. I'm straight so I won't be trying out anything bi with a man or a straight couple.

I live and work in a small town so I have met all I can meet. Would be nice to meet some friends outside who have more to offer. Guess I am not looking for a relationship but if it happens it happens.img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:i'm here...

Just for fun, just to have some interesting times. I dont really want to have a strict agenda of what to expect as expectation can quite often detract from the joy of being in a moment. An interesting fun filled life wrapped around the obvious boredom of responsibilities we all have.

So I dont care if its a one off or 3 times a day for the rest of my life as long as it is fun and intersting and that will ultimately be decided by the personalities of the people you meet not your shopping list.

honest replies

Thanks for all your replies barr one.Its great to see some honest replies at that. We all know there are players on here. But thats the risk we take on any site on the net..

have fun have great sex.....be safe
BBW x

welll

We are here just for fun. If its not fun we dont want to know.

Roses

Meet BBWs

I just love BBWs and would really like to meet some

well, we are here to find a couple to be friends with who we could meet up with regularly to explore sexual highs and to just hang out with. hopefully they will be bi or bi curious as we are.
not into bed hopping so long term would suit us much more.
Play safe stay safe
img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:Be honest..WHY are you here?

Well i hope to find some one.Ive been devoiced for 4 years and not been with another women so I thought it time I found some one..So if any nice ladys in the Barnstaple area..

WHY AM I HERE?

Hi Busty Blond Woman

I am here cos I like the banter, the fun and most importantly I like to locate like minded women who like to fuck as much as I do.

Despite hordes of timewasters hard work and a bit of respect winkles out the odd treasure who enjoys similar dirty kinky fun pursuits as much as I do.

The saying "the more streets you cross the more people you meet" was coined for this place you just have to sift the wheat from the chaff and not give a fuck about rejection cos its inevitable nine times out of ten but the tenth time bingo!!!!! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Why am i here?

still trying my luck for a really good sex .... this is the place for those who wanted something more and have bigger voices to say it out loud "im horny, im alone pls come, im so hot, etc" all these couldnt go publish in normal blog mate... thats y all gather here, but yet nothing is happening.. funny though. cheers mate!

DONT GIVE A FUCK TO GET A FUCK JUST BE YOURSELF

IF YOU WANT GOOD SEX YOU HAVE TO GO LOOKING ALTHOUGH THIS PLACE WAS DEFINITELY BETTER A FEW YEARS AGO...... HORNY DAWN......JENEX...... LINDYLOO......SUBSLUT4......GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN EXCEPTIONALLY HORNY DIRTY LADIES WHO REALLY PUT THE SSSSIZZLE IN SSSSEX WE CLICKED AND IT WAS GOOD AND I SALUTE YOU GIRLS YOU ARE HARD ACTS TO FOLLOW COS YOU ENJOYED YOURSELVES AS MUCH AS I DID. THERE HAVE BEEN OTHERS BUT THEY WERE THE BEST OF THE BEST SO C'MON ANY SEXY MATURE FEMALE WANNABEES REVEAL YOURSELVES AND LETS PARTY!!! ENTRY THROUGH THE BACKDOOR OPTIONAL LOL!!!

hey i'm from southampton, hampshire

Do you want sme hard fuck right now?

I am here because I am looking for ahorny womanimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

For a shag, to be seduced and appreciated, to have fun whilst I still can (see profile for how), for sensuality and eroticism I hope, who knows.

Why I'm here?

Being honest, I'm married n just want some fun, would like to meet as often as poss

Be honest..WHY are you here?

we are here tomake friends all over the world, like to travel, too. so of corse this will need a lot of planning, but makes everything quite interesting....
so whenever nice couples and ladies are going to see Germany, they should contact us...

:-))

xxx

just want nsa dirty kinky sex! - simple

simple word -

sex + fun

RE:simple word -

Life is too short to be with one person all your life - So come and get me Ladies. :P

In reality I am just here for chat. I like to learn about other peoples fantasies and fetishes. If it should lead to anything more then that is a great spin-off, but not what i am here seeking

why I am here

Well to be quite honest

as a single man I dont really want a "relationship" just want to meet like minded people for great sex

RE:why I am here

To be honest being an uncomplicated sort of guy I am just looking for uncomplicated sex, no drama that can go sometimes with relationships, that's not to say there should not be some mutual respect for each other and being friends is fine.

Looking for lots of fun

I am on here for lots of genuine sexy fun. Hoping to meet folk from around the highlands and scotland, maybe further south too if I can.

I am bi so I guess that's greedy lol but I like to enjoy both. I have tried a few sites but a lot are full of crappy fake profiles. I can accom and travel too. xx

Iam here looking for occasional adult fun. I am married, but my wife has become a nun, I get none! Not ready for slippers and pipe by the fire........got too much life left! Hoping to find a compatible womancouple for fun and friendship.

RE:simple word -

'cause I want it!!!!

I have just joined and this is my first post. I am here because I am hoping to get to meet and chat to some interesting women who like to talk about sex.

That's about as honest as it gets.

Hello,
This site is an experiment for me. After so many years following my environment rules.
How far can I go on this new path, how many things can I try and which one will I enjoy the most?
I feel like being scared of height and at the same time so excited and ready for going bungee jumping...
Here it's the perfect place for taking the plunge :)

Hey

I'm here to try something new. Just want to see what life has to offer!!! Chat at first but who knows, open mided and up for most things.

thrill of the chase, the seduction and consumation of the sexual tension built up over the time of the seduction. simple and straight forward, so much delicious fun

Because I'm dissatisfied with my sex life. I adore my wife, but she has a low sex drive and isn't interested in anything more than simple shagging with the odd bit of light bondage or anal play. I want - I NEED - more.

My view

Well, here's a thread that's interesting. I often ask the same question, because I never find anyone on here. It makes me question why. I'm here, quite honestly, because I haven't had sex for three years. I'm on a relationship, she's had two affairs, and before you ask, I'm still here cos I'm a mug. That aside, I want to meet a lady that's the same as me. I'm not going to leave my family, but I do want a sex life. I hope that if anyone reads this and understands, they'll get in touch. Would love to meet someone in the same situation.

RE:RE:simple word -

nice 1. dont we all just want it

RE:RE:simple word -

Recently widowed and too young to stop wanting sex, just watching for now as too scared though!

Exploring

Looking for something new...I would like to meet a girl to dress me up in her dirty underwear then duck me and give me good seeing to. Maybe then give a bi couple try.img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

why here

i am married but my wife likes very simple sex
i love img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" she hates
i love img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" she hats
i love img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" she hats
i love img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" she hats

that's why i am looking for a sex partner who is very hot and want everythin

urmm

Cause I got bored an wanted to be naughty! :DD So here I am lurkin on teh interwebz for cock lol

Total noob at this sort of thing but figure I'll work it out as I go along heh so some regular filth when I get bored and uhh that be all. I don't need a new pet or want to keep em :p

I'm here to explore my sexuality to the full.......

Having come out of a 28 year relationship I am looking to explore my sexuality to the full though am still a relative noob to all this

I am slowly finding out more about myself having had a few meets. I am Bi but am finding I don't enjoy meeting single guys so much hence my profile doesn't include male's. love meeting up with couples whether the guy is bi or straight. So far my most enjoyable experience has been pleasuring a couple where the guy was bi and am looking forward to more of that. I've enjoyed a couple of gang bangs and am hoping to enjoy my first orgy in couple of weeks time.

Yep open to most things except pain or poo..........

the fun side of buffy

just feel like its somewhere i can share my secret side of things and see if people like me, i suppose some sort of self re-affirment to my otherwise empty life. just a bit of fun really something different. maybe make some out-there friends.

Because.....

I really enjoy photographing women and couples in action or solo. I was a member a few years ago and managed to find some interesting people and had some good experiences. One couple wanted some pics and a vid doing for their own use, another couple got a kick out of being photographed in action. It was good fun and I kept in touch with one couple for a while.
I suppose im looking to do some more if the opportunity arises.
I also have a fetish for a nice female derriere. So there you have it. You can file me under 'perv' if you like. I dont care. img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

just looking for some fun really

not looking for anything serious, just want to have some good fun with some nice people
Limerick, Ireland area

Want cake and to eat it!

Really I am here to meet a girl who is happy with NSA.

I had luck in the past and hope to find someone on here too!

sex wanted in devon

horny male looking 4 ladies or couplesimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Be honest..WHY are you here?

In reality I am just here for chat. I like to learn about other peoples fantasies and fetishes. If it should lead to anything more then that is a great spin-off, but not what i am here seeking

^What he said - pretty much sums me up also. :)

A very realistic ques with a realtistic answer. As I tell in my profile too. I m here for fun sex and enjoy in area near by to me... Hope to get soon..... Thanks....

We recently enjoyed our first threesome and would like to enjoy more, simple as that. Ideally we'd like occasional meet ups with a bi guy so we can enjoy relaxed adult fun together.

threeway fun

would love to meet rawdan74

RE:threeway fun

Will be in touch as soon as we can :)

well I'm 33 and only been with 5 people had a 3 year and 6 year relationship and just looking for fun. sex has been a little dull with the people i have met and this looks fun. is that such a bad thing ( ;

Honest

I'm here because as a disabled TS it's hard to find fun. I have all the normal female attributes just cannot go on the usual datingfun sites also as I'm kinky makes life difficult

Izzy

why am i here

I just need you dirty sluts to fuck me... This is my honest answer... I'll do anything to fuck and get fuck... I love dressing up and I love sex with chicks with cocks... Ps I only want white cocks... It's my dream xxx

RE:why am i here

I asked my cock that question , he's got the hump img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:why am i here

Were here for sexy fun Simple......must say though its harder than we thought finding someone were comfy with,was meeting a bloke tonight, but he cant make it.Maybe its time for direct action and just a pull a random guy tonight and have hubby and him fuck me silly img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:why am i here

IM FREE SUNDAY :)

RE:RE:RE:why am i here

if you come in malta say me.....have good sex

RE:RE:RE:RE:why am i here

My luck is finding some half decent looking guy only to find hes a five min wonder and wasting my time and leaving me more pissed off than i already am. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:why am i here

Last night i was getting frisky with another girl in our locals pub garden,my husband was so smashed i had to give up even though he was sitting watching us get it on he was so drunk he didnt even realize he had missed a golden opportunity to bring her home.I should have brought the girl home and left him asleep in the garden.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:why am i here

pmsl img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" perfect

Why am I here?!

I am here hoping to meet a lovely lady I can spend some sexy afternoons with...

Ive stopped going out to the very few gay venues in Luton anymore - they leave a lot to be desired, full of the usual cheesy music and ultra violet lights, like you stepped through a time machine, and the ladies are either straight and are out with their gay mates or butch lesbians which, no offence intended is not my type.

Bored of plucking up the courage to chat someone up only to find out they are straight... Lol.

So I've some time of work and in thinking "what better way to spend an afternoon?!" : )

Fingers crossed!

Why am i Here

I am a genuine guy. Honest and good natured but I am always horny.
My wife is a lovely woman but is not interested in sex.
I would like to meet any women or couples who understand and just want to enjoy my enthusiasm. . . .

RE:Why am I here?!

I haven't been able to shower affection, love and kisses on anyone I've wanted to, for a long time, having been in a stale relationship for the longest period. I don't want to keep it inside any longer! Is it wrong to want to just to love and be loved?

I'm here because I'm bisexual and very kinky img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I'm Single and when I'm in a relationship I am with my partner, but unless I am challenged by a partner I quickly become bored and want to move on. The best relationship I have had so far was with a lady similar to myself where we had fun with others together. Unfortunately we live on opposite sides of the world so it doesn't really work now. So I am looking for a lady who will experiment with me.

why i'm here

i am here to experiment with new things img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

RE:RE:Why am I here?!

noxxx

re why I am here

I'm here as I have decided I need to explore and experience more fun. I want to experience new sensations and live out some long held fantasies. Its difficult as a very large woman both in terms of confidence and acceptance.

HERE FOR FUN

A chance for a fantasy to come true
xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:HERE FOR FUN

Think you guys should make the time to chat with us :)

I'm just a horny, adventurous guy, looking to chat and meet with like minded single ladies, for fun, naughty chats and sexual adventures. Anywhere anytime is a big belief of mine.

RE:RE:Be honest..WHY are you here?

I'm a classic member right now. As I don't follow the dogma way of life in that I'm not going to settle down and get married with two point four children. I'm not really looking for a relationship as I am one who enjoys his freedom. However I do like the attention of lady and to give her attention too. So I guess I am looking for lovers or friends with benefits. Or perhaps just a laid back girlfriend who won't give me rules and curfews. What happened to enjoying life...

RE:RE:RE:Be honest..WHY are you here?

Iam 26.. Virgin.. Never had a girl friend in my life.. so thought atleast i could fantasize meeting someone on the site

why I'm here

Because I's like to have fun with a TS female

Im married, we are not going to have children. i LOVE talking sex and sharing my fantasies and im quite the exhibionist.
SO im here to talk about everything anything and sex, talk about my fantasies, share my pics (or just hand them out, i dont mind), and eventually would like to see my wife with another man. (the thought makes me INCREDIBLY horny) We're not quite in that position with our relationship yet, but im in marriage for life, so i reckon at some point we will.
Not here to meet, well not for quite a while yet, but again maybe in the future.
:)

Why I'm Here?

For good hot and sensual sex with both attractive TVs and other ladies.

My Reason?

Because i want to meet real men who are open minded and dont pretend to be anything else.
I've been on certain sites (which shall remain nameless)and not even the platonic listings are platonic anymore!

If we both know where we stand we can get down to business without all the false pretences.

I'll treat a guy to a good time so long as i'm getting mine
Simples!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Why am here!!!

I have been single for 2 years now. Was on a normaly date sits but never met the right guy. so thou i would try my luck on here and other swinger sites, an old fb told me i should have a go on the sites as i would met like-minded people like myself. I love sex but want a boyfriend, that is why am here.

why am i here

i hav lost one wife who passes away and seperated from my new wife as she blamed everything that went wrong on me or my kid, im here for som NSA fun as i hav given up on seriouse relationships, i love sex , i love to try new things, so wat the hell i thought i would try this site and see where i go,

Why I am here ?

Life is what’s you make it however Carl Jung brilliantly emphasised that’s:” Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate”. My inscription in this site is not only to discover freedom valued and like-minded people but to bring openly the inside out from myself. Regardless of sexual freedom, acting shared fantasies and participative pleasure, it is a dream, it is a life style, it is a burning desire to meet a lady who believes in complete openness, complicity, respect and personal growth. Taking off our clothes to have sex everyone does it every day, but to show ourselves: our fears, our dreams, our weaknesses and our strengths this is something that very few will achieve… this is why I am here…. Frightening, scaring but challenging!img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

I just joined

I am a Turkish male who lives in North Africa... I frequently travel to South Europe and North Africa as well... I am looking for couples and females to have fun while I travel...

New from nz

I guess just curious and wanting to expand my horizons, oh and very horny :P

I'm a fairly reserved guy whose ten-year monogamous relationship just opened up to outside fun, so I'm here to find new local open-minded friends who aren't part of my day-to-day social group. My girlfriend will always be my no.1, but there's always room for friends with benefits, and when I'm with you I'll make you feel like the only one...

RE:My Reason?

I'm here for sex. No strings attached. Unfortunately it seems most people on here are afraid of that. Everyone has quotes on their profiles:
"I'm filthy I'll do anything"
"I'm hungry for cock"
"Just looking for a man to fuck me"
Bla bla bla..

It just seems that nobody is actually really up for it, which is a shame.

Reason?

My reason hmmmmm no strings,guilt free sex.

Maybe find some good friends whilst having fun.

Hi there

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

remembered a drama i watch
the main actor said a phrase "in one's life how many 10 years he can have"
so before i used up all my 10 years better everything before i'm to old to do so

Young attractive male wants to be filmedphotographed , general waiter or cleaner , any questions please ask :-)

Reason

Young outgoing, love sex (who doesn't) n looking to try new things offers always welcome my way!! Few things that want to try at some stage so hoping to find these meet ups on here.
Already had one older lady ticked off the list (will be seeing again)
Couple, groupsex, ts possibly, in public would be good!
Just to name a few
Get in touch if anyone wants to help!! X

I AM HERE BECAUSE.....

I am here because I used to have a very good sex life and, now that my wife has passed away, I REALLY miss that. I do not look on myself as a sad case. I do not have personality problems. I just miss really good sex and, yes, I am open to offers.

RE:I AM HERE BECAUSE.....

Here because I have not found what I am looking for. or at least experienced it.
Like chatting, sharing ideas and fantasies, maybe a meet with the right personcouple.

5 to zero

I'm here to find someone compatible to have fun with. I've gone from having sex at least 5 times a day to zero and after 8 weeks it's becoming unbearable lol. img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

bored really

I am with someone but, we both work so much and do not know any one in the area, if there is sex then it is a bonus lol

why?

because I'm not getting any and gagging for it... isn't that all it comes down to in the end?!

RE:why?

Hey Pickelmummy,
Get in touch and I will sort you out!!!
Chris.

i want to swap photos.