Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

help needed urgently to train my cuck s wales

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

help urgently required ,i am urgently seeking 2 or more guys as i am currently trainingpunishing my cuck for recently refusing to swallow a lovers come,i am therefore seeking to force him to repeatedly suck cock to completion and swallow to teach him to never refuse a load again .get in touch asap as his humiliation and punishment needs to begin as soon as pos.heavy cummers and repeaters and or groups of guys welcome . can accom in the south wales area.
available tonight 141109 hopefully if we get a deffinate response by 6pm if not seeking fun friday 201109.
100% genuine cuckold cple.img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Re: help needed urgently to train my cuck s wales

i would be interested in joining you tonight. Any more detals?

Re: help needed urgently to train my cuck s wales

i believe i can help and i have a cuckquean gf who can join as well

RE:help needed urgently to train my cuck s wales

help urgently required ,i am urgently seeking 2 or more guys as i am currently trainingpunishing my cuck for recently refusing to swallow a lovers come,i am therefore seeking to force him to repeatedly suck cock to completion and swallow to teach him to never refuse a load again .get in touch asap as his humiliation and punishment needs to begin as soon as pos.heavy cummers and repeaters and or groups of guys welcome . can accom in the south wales area. available tonight 141109 hopefully if we get a deffinate response by 6pm if not seeking fun friday 201109. 100% genuine cuckold cple.

Only if you're a 'vindictive bitch' in your roleplay!!!!

your cuck sub'd now?

I have 9" cut with a nice big head he will take down his throat at your command. I am a repeater but will join other real men in teaching him to obey you or i have a male freind who can join us. give me a shout on yer who com i am called pingushome. hope to hear soon if the cuck is still disobedient.
steveimg src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"