Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

two or more bi guys wanted by mistress,

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

bi guys needed to give my cuck some lessons on cocksucking and swallowing cum, mistress will also join in, fuck my pussy til u come and the cuck can clean me, the more spunk the better, c'mon guys,, lets have a party !!!!!!!!!!!

get in touch asap as places fill up fast

Candy x

Re: two or more bi guys wanted by mistress,

Wow hot post! I may be a bit too old but I am willing and able to join in and help out all i can! Please respond if this is in any way relevant to your needs!

RE:two or more bi guys wanted by mistress,

bi guys needed to give my cuck some lessons on cocksucking and swallowing cum, mistress will also join in, fuck my pussy til u come and the cuck can clean me, the more spunk the better, c'mon guys,, lets have a party !!!!!!!!!!! get in touch asap as places fill up fast Candy x

I wanna fuck you like an animal!

hi, hot bi guy from Germany wants fun tonight. staying at the mondrian at st. martins lane

Hi

I am working in South Wales until Mid July and would love to take part. Please let me know when and where if you are interested

Matt

sex lynn ma

fuck me and ill fuck you img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:sex lynn ma

Hello Mistress
I would love to be one of your slaves, I ive about 40mins by train from Portsmouth and am available during the day
I hope this isn't to late as this was posted a while ago
I am only a regular member so can't email you, so if you could be so kind to email your decision
thanks

hiya realise this was posted a long time ago but its worth a shot eh? i'm in cardiff so not far away from you, up for most things- love your profile! cant email you but if you drop me a line i'll get in touch.

x

seeking bi guys to train cuck to swallow n love cum

hi all we r seeking a few bi guys ( min of 2 max of 6)to join us friday 9710 to help me train the cuck slave to suck cock to completion n swallow the mess, after which im hoping to give him as many creampies as you guys can manage over his face we r genuine n looking for same mail us if interested as first cum 1st served (pardon the pun)xx

Count me in, i'm a dirty boy

RE:seeking bi guys to train cuck to swallow n love cum

Hell yeah! I can make it! email me ru42pert at yahoo co uk
I got a fat 8 inches I can make him gag on ;)

RE:seeking bi guys to train cuck to swallow n love cum

well if i fit your needs i'd be interested...drop me a line. xxx

hii

i will deffo be yours

hi i would love to come and help you if it would please u mistress

still looking?

hiya you still looking for some help ???

Iam a bi guy into the cuckold scene, I enjoy all aspects of cuckolding and I live near Cardiff. Iam 6ft tall athletic build and fully bisexual, Iam free from 21st Aug to 26th Aug.

wakefield tranny, very passive looking for local CD to service me

shaved body, and healthy