Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

watching the wife with another man

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we have always fantasized about sharing the wife with another male. we are looking to find the right person to join us . can you help?

Re: watching the wife with another man

Hi,

I'd love to share your wife and I like being watched. I promise a good time for her and a good show for you.

Roy

hi, yes i would like the opportunity of being with you and your wife. Im 43 and quite well endowed and can promise you botn im discreet. I live in peterborough, but can travel a fair distance. If you are intersted e mail me i can promise you im in great shape, and a grt time. Lengthy 1uk xximg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

hi, yes i would like the opportunity of being with you and your wife. Im 43 and quite well endowed and can promise you botn im discreet. I live in peterborough, but can travel a fair distance. If you are intersted e mail me i can promise you im in great shape, and a grt time. Lengthy 1uk xximg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

I would love to be able to help, I can be at your recon call any time you wish and I am happy to do what ever you want

i'm interested

hi am a srilankan now in jhb for a business visit love to meet u 2

I want to help youimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"