Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

young and gorgeous shemale from SW london

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

im always looking for a white guy for a regular meeting..just exhausted of many different kinds of guys around and i think i want to have someone who could be my only one...maybe a possible relationship..im 22 years old and seeking white,slimathletic built guys,single and good looking..for those guys who sent me some messages but im just a simple regular member here so i dont know how to reach you no matter how much i want to..i really dont know how to leave my details..i just want to be happy and to enjoy this site..img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Re: young and gorgeous shemale from SW london

hi

how are you?

check out my profile, if you like what you see then pls pls pls get intouch?!?!!

hi

how are you?

check out my profile, if you like what you see then pls pls pls get intouch?!?!!

hi marie i would like to hang out with you drop me a line if you want

hello sexy i am 21 yea old wanna meet up now honry

heloo baby call me if your up for sum fun xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

pm me

RE:young and gorgeous shemale from SW london

im always looking for a white guy for a regular meeting..just exhausted of many different kinds of guys around and i think i want to have someone who could be my only one...maybe a possible relationship..im 22 years old and seeking white,slimathletic built guys,single and good looking..for those guys who sent me some messages but im just a simple regular member here so i dont know how to reach you no matter how much i want to..i really dont know how to leave my details..i just want to be happy and to enjoy this site..

hi i would love to meet you on a regular babes and all you gotta do is go in the chat room and we can have a littl chat im 22 white few tatoos and not bad body if you look at my pic you will see but since then i got another 2 tatoos. let me no soon as babes jus reply on here and ill cheack it xxxx

Young and gorgeous, new to SW London

Hey,

I'm new to the area but want to meet up with some hot TVTS regularly. I can give a photo to a private email but I am pretty hot and totally new to this. Want to have sex with a TSTV! But in no rush to do it.

RE:Re: young and gorgeous shemale from SW london

horny lover boy u r fine !! Get in contact wit coolio!