Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Double anal

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have always loved doing anal and dp with a woman, and have often fantasised about putting my cock with another guys up a womans arse at the same time. are there any girls filthy enough to try it, in a couple or otherwise. it could be made into a bit of a gangbang if you were up for it. anywhere in the country, doesnt matter as i have a weekend shortly before christmas when i will be able to travel anywhere. hope to get a response from some filthy girls soon
xxx

Re: Double anal

Are there any girls in the country filthy enough to try this?

i have found a girl willing to do double anal, but she is a whore, and wants 85 each to do it. anyone availabel on the 1213th december willing to do her with me?

HI

i possibly might be interested where's she based? or where's this taking place and what's she look like? does she have a profile on here

Anal is fine and so is DP but can the ass really take two cocks without tearing? Gotta think of the lady here.

Two in the pussy is fine - I know from experience.

come cheak out my profile x x

she's in london, but doesnt have a profile here, email me with your email address, and i will send you some pics of her

I have had a cock up my fanny and arse at the same time but two up my arse no thanks!!!

would like to try but unfortunately im not a woman...

Hi

I DOUBT ITS POSSIBLE I CAN DO DP BUT NOT TWO GUYS UP MY BUM

LOL

SARAH

oh it's possible alright!!!

i have seen it being done (one of my old mates GF was a right butt slut!!)
but have never had the pleasure of being one of the cocks though!!! lol
i have never even been part of a normal DP!!!

there are deffo woman out there that can do it........

there maybe girls out there who can do it, but still cant find one. any single girls interested, i have a mate who will join in, and couples interested, let me kno asap