Home > Forums > Soft Swap (Fetishes and Other)

Looking to expose my wife, need help!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I know this is softer than the softest definition of soft swing, but hear me out!

I am a 26-year old married professional living and working in the Orlando area. My wife and I have been married for several years now and she is a beautful girl: My age, redhead (long hair), freckles, blue eyes, 36B, sexy figure. Call me strange, but I have always been turned on by the thought of watching some guy fuck her brains out. Unfortunately, she is too conservative and would never go for this- never. She gets upset if I even bring it up. The best I can get out of her is getting her to talk like she's a total slut in bed, in our homemade videos, etc... Couldn't be any further from the truth though. Sexy girl, but she likes to keep sex traditional- me and her only- not even exhibitionism. (Sigh.) So I was maybe looking for a husband in the same boat as myself (I'm not gay, promise) to share the pain, discuss our wives, exchange pictures and film, that kind of stuff (you'd have to make the dirtiest comments possible about her ;). And of course, that's probably as far as it'd go, seeing that my wife would go nuts if she knew. Any poor souls out there who share my interests and are in the same or a substantially similar position?

Re: Looking to expose my wife, need help!

Well, I have to admire your honesty! I think the vast majority of married guys would like to fuck another person and the vast majority of married women would not. That is why professionals can charge - there are more horny guys than women

As to solving your problem, I would have thought there were any number of people who just want to talk rather than do something! By the way, be duly thankful that she is devoted to you - a good wife is worth her weight in rubies (to quote the Bible - bet this is the only Biblical quote on this forum)

Having said all that, if you want to send us something we will respond in kind - I will privately send you a picture of Angela fingering a very pretty girl's pussy (we had a three some for a month or so).

crossongreen

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Looking to expose my wife, need help!

I feel your pain!!!
My wife is a gorgeous 35yo, blonde, blue eyes, big tits.... many men's fantasy woman, basically!!
I know I am lucky and should be grateful but....

We have done a bit of video'ing and plenty of pics but that's where it ends. I've told her I'd be happy to fulfill any fantasy she may have but, so far, nothing ....

PM me your email address and I'll start by sending you a couple of our softest pics. We can take things from there.

img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

My girlfriend talks about it while fucking all thime, but need to find the right way to doi it properly. She's had a massiv cock before me, said she loved it. I want her to have that again.

hi buddy this is nice dream!! i do dream about it and exactly in the same situation as yours. We can share our feelings on mail…do write to me…anyway I'm 39 and wifey 40. Sexy enough for averting that i dream of…same as u.

hey buddy

I too feel your pain and in same boat as you i'm 38 wifey 31 nice size breast maybe we can talk.

We are in the same boat. Good to share some personal photos.

RE:hey buddy

tell me what it is like in beleze. I'm thinking of moving there.

RE:RE:Looking to expose my wife, need help!

You will love it and she will also !! I enjoy watching My Sexy Wife enjoy herself! If it's with other women, or 2 men. When she is turned on, that turns me on even more! She Loves 2 hard cocks at the same time. She wants 2 couples to join us. That way we can watch and join in. That way everyone is happyimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:Looking to expose my wife, need help!

Yo, Stevo.... Let's meet up....drop me a pm..... I am hantar ke dexterleehs kat suratg.... Hope to hear from you....

I could help. I turned my wife into a straight sub. And she was sent way til I blindfolded her.

I am in the same boat - would love to have another man have fun with my girlfriend but she just can't imagine the situation and refuses to go there.  I think time might be the only thing that could change their minds if it is slowly nudged and not forced.  good luck

Hi I've been N the same situation before, sometimes it just takes the right person to make it happen and sometimes it's the right situation but I'd love to talk to U later about this

Sweet

If anyone wants to discuss fucking my wife  whilst I watch then PM me....