Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

slut required

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm a 6ft 40yr old single guy who is looking to meet a girl who likes to be used, shown off and treated like a slut.
I would like to pick you up dressed in revealing sexy clothes, take you out in my car and get you expose yourself to truckers and others on the way to a pub where you'll join me at the bar and give other customers discreet views of stocking tops and plunging kneckline etc.
Then you'll be taken outside and spanked for been such a slut then made to pleasure anyone that has followed you outside all in discreet places. I will then enjoy inspecting your pu55y to make sure you've been a good slut before taking my pleasure then dropping you off at your choice .

I really have a range of fantasies i wish to fulfill and am looking to hear of females and couples who are interested in "real" action and not fantasy chat!!!

Please feel free to get in touch and lets have some fun!!!!!!

Re: slut required

Hi- Think we have chatted. so u know this sounds like me

very interesting but we are near Malaga....

Hi
Can you mail me as we can probably progress thinks
Thanks
Justin

lets sort something

hey bigmomma

i have read a few of your posts and your profile, and i must say you sound incredible!! lol
i have a fantasy were i would fuck you with all sorts of objects, dildo's, dongs, my cock, fingers, tongue etc etc...
and another would be a consentual rape scenario...

i'm sure you have fantasy's that i could help with too??
i really would love to hear from you

check out my profile... just ask for a pic

sorry to just jump in on this post! sorry!!

hi u sound fun im up for that mail me and ill give u my numberimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hey that sounds good

hey drop me a line id love to do that long as you do mine xx