Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Newbie cross-dresser & anal virgin seeks patient learner

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Complete virgin and newbie seeks a patient learner - have tried cross-dressing (in my wifes stockings, suspenders, knickers & bra) but now wants to experiment with other cross-dressers or mencouples.

I AM desperate for cock!!!!! I've never sucked it or felt it in my tight virgin arse (though have tried sex toys) & can't stop fantasising about it - therefore I'm looking for daytime meets in HertsEssexLondon to turn fantasy into reality. Who wants to be 1st????????????img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Re: Newbie cross-dresser & anal virgin seeks patient learner

newbie it is like i wrote the message. i too wuuld like to share experience of crossdressing and enjoy comments and suggestions. it is shame we live so far apart. i too am a virgin.

Get back to me and you can have cock. Live in reading but work as mobile engineer so could met up and you could suck my cock all dayimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I am experienced like you and feeling like you and hot like you. Think, both of us match together very, very well. Have plenty of time next weekend and next week. Give me short notice, if you are interested. Can even maybe acoom you.
Hugs, Renate.

I will be online and in the chat this Friday from appr. 5pm. Lets meet than and make an appointment for this weekend. Would really enjoy to meet you. Hugs, Renate.

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" want to get cock in your mouth but you only accept premium members ?? !st meet is you sucking my cock doing what i want

Apologies to all those that contacted me, but I've now had to delete my account as the wife found out about my sordid secrets!

I've still not lost my virginity, but have had fun chatting about what people would like to do to me. It's been fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive wore off and on sincse i was 14 used to wear ad wank in my older cousins.i wear stockingd etc for wanking and like loooking at other blokes in panties etc but i want to meet someone like mysef dress together etc see how it goes from there

im 48 love looking at other men wearing wanna make new friends dress up etc together im bi curious