Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

Midlands Couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Midlands couple looking for day time meets with couples and fit, hung bi males.

(bi not essential but at least orally bi prefered)

Aged between 30 and 45 would be nice.

If your interested please feel free to get in touch,

Tam and Zak xx

Re: Midlands Couple

hi tam n zac,
l will b in coventry 56th7th nov stayin in hotel if thats of any interest to you's am very fit dont look my age ...so am told :) bi and good company so if you are interesdted please get in touch ..we can cam b4 to u can see if l am sore on the eyes or not LOL
shane

HI,
I work in the Midlands and usually stay over at the Marriott in Birmingham but can stay where I please.
I am fit and healthy and definitely BI!! I love oral with both of you and am happy with the taste of spunk so don't mind where and when you come. I can be free any daytime of the week. I prefer weekdays as we a child and babysitting is a bore. I am not just orally bi I will take and receive as long as the cock is not too large. Into most things and will try anything once. I will respect your boundaries if you have any!
So, don't let the fact I live in Leeds put you off. I am up for fun and will trave. We have found the site to be full of time wasters, I will meet when we arrange and will not let you down. I am away in the US for a week from Sunday I cannot access the site from there.
The pics are recent on the ad in the site
Anyway hope to meet up.
Cheers
A&E

hi am indian guy how r u lol

hi im new

hi im new to this im 24 looking for fun with females or couples or a group get i touch x

RE:Midlands Couple

hi tam and zacxxxxxxxx
hi am very friendly guy am bi as wel i love to play both with u lol i love oral and i do massage in yr body i love to play with bedroom lol am waiting yr date thanksxxxxxxxxxxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

RE:Midlands Couple

hi how r u lol if u wana contact me thankxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi

Hi where bouts are you in the midlands are u, I'm from rugby young bi male would really like to meet up MSG me bk thanks x