Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

rkrk999's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 30 November 2020; Tuesday, 1 December 2020; Saturday, 5 December 2020 Hi guys love to meet decent ,good looking cpls singles ,for wine n dine ,let see where life takes turn buzz us

Hi..I would like to take up the opportunity...pls do ping me..

I'm interested plz ping me ur number

Event dates: Monday, 30 November 2020; Tuesday, 1 December 2020; Saturday, 5 December 2020 Hi guys love to meet decent ,good looking cpls singles ,for wine n dine ,let see where life takes turn buzz us
I am interested

Would lovetl to be with you guysm please review my profile an buzz me . Ty 

Would love to be with you guys please review my profile an buzz me . Ty 

I am travelling hyd wanna meet with u guys

Single male here from hyderabad and I'm ok to pay. Pls share ur whats app no if u are interested. Thanks for posting. Good day.

Hello guys. I'm 28m from Hyderabad would join in dine then let's see where it goes.

I like to join with you guys, if you interested we can pair up with another couple. PM me to discuss more if you are interested. 

I like to join with you guys, if you interested we can pair up with another couple. PM me to discuss more if you are interested. 

Hi..a very well educated and super good looking couple. We r really horny th8s weekends. Care to catch.