Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Sexy TV - North West

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have another opportunity to be out evenings dressed and ready all this week from Mon 5th and part of next week.

Planning to ge out dressed and ready for moonlight walks or whatever, hoping to meet up with horny T loving guys who want to take advantage of a sexy passive TV and leave me full. Would love dark location quickie or longer meets in cars, dark alleys car parks or wherever. Would love to be used as a pick up slut made to bend over and spread my legs to take it all.

Re: Sexy TV - North West

hi wt u up 2 sunday night u want to meet in preston in fuck?

Hi Yes I'm definately up for a meet sunday night

Hi,

I would love to sort out some meets with you I love dark secluded outdoor fun x and would especially love a sexy tgirl to fuck x im in the Maghull area do you have any preffered quiet spots x

james

anyone want to meet tonight or tomorrow if so tell me a time and a place in prestonimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

cool well do you know penwortham if so we can meet there i have a nice quiet spot

would love to meet for mutual fun

HI!SEXY I WOULD LIKE TO GET YOU DOWN A DARK ALLEY,STAND YOU UP AGAINST A WALL AND FUCK YOU SILLY,THEN YOU COULD GO DOWN ON ME UNTIL I CUM IN YOUR GORGEOUS MOUTH.THEN WE COULD GET A ROOM SOMEWHERE AND WE COULD RAPE EACH OTHER,TILL WE COULDN'T WALK.BUT IT WOULD BE FUN.
LUV AND SEXY XXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"
TRIANNA