Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

grimsbylouth

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi would like to meet dogging group

re Re: grimsbylouth

hi

i liked your profile. i would love to meet up but how far do you travel? i come from nottingham so is there a common arae we could meet?

blu aka tyrone

Re: grimsbylouth

Where are all the good places in Grimsby Cleethorpes anyway?
Know of a few places although the police do frequent them, and I saw nothing last night whilst driving around a bit.

Where are all the good places in Grimsby Cleethorpes anyway?
Know of a few places although the police do frequent them, and I saw nothing last night whilst driving around a bit.

Can't edit my post so will have to reply.

Just drove around a checked out 3 of the known local locations.

The layby between Healing and Great Coates had 3 cars parked in it but all appeared to be male. Pulled over to change something in my sat-nav and got flashed by the car behind!

Nothing in the layby near Tesco in Cleethorpes.

Not sure about the Anthony's Bank one. There's a car park next to Pleasure Island but that's got a gate across the road. There might be a bit further up but that looked like it was for holidaymakers as it has a shop etc.

So would I. I'd like to meet you for dogging anywhere you like. Not sure how you can let me know but I would like to meet and play with you.

Had any more thoughts about meeting ? I'd love to be there and watch and play and enjoy you.

hi read your post grimsbycleethorpes male 55 up for most things

fancy meeting up ill be in tesco layby at 10pm friday night if interestedimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hi retiring fancy meeting sometime? soon img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi melslincs post me a message and we can maybe sort something out x

RE:grimsbylouth

hi would like to meet dogging group
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:grimsbylouth

love join u both aint perv ,just dirty as you want me to be ,wen if you wanna meet you wont be let down,just let me no time date an wen,img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

meet?

any1 wana meet still?

hi

i mite be free to meet aswell