Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Most popular toys

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

As a couple like most sexually active and experimental people we like to use a selection of toys as part of our sex lives both together and when masturbating. What we are hope is that others will share there feelings and opinions on the good, the bad and the totally useless toys out there for the good of one and all.

To start things rolling we have an RO-80mm bullet vibe, this is great for carrying discretely and we find gives great intenstiy of vibration for clit stimulation. Its main drawback is that it uses LR1 batteries which so need to keep a stock in as these can just be robbed from other items.

We aslo have 'The Cone', this is one of our dissapointments. Its a large pyramidal cone vibrator designed to be sat against rather than inserted, and thats where it fails for us. It was exciting at first but to get sufficient pressure against the vital spots we found it had to be seated on a very firm surface which meant that using it for any significant time became uncomfortable. In the early stages of use when it is comfortable it produces a good range of vibrations and intensities which is very pleasureable and if you dont mind sitting on harder surfaces could be very pleasureable.

And finally something for the men, we have a couple of Aneros toys for prostate stimulation. These are a very strange concept as you are recommended to insert them and then try and forget about them for half an hour whilst you relax and then gradually start moving them via anal and pelvic contractions. The contractions cause the hard plastic toys to slid around gently rubbing the prostate. Personally I find the level of stimulation very variable with these and when they work they are wonderful but other times frustrating as I feel no effect what so ever and as I enjoy prostate stimulation I will be moving on to try other toys.

Re: Most popular toys

my bf and i both find balls to be very stimulating, the best we have are on a rope and you insert them fully so your sphincter muscle is closed round them

bf find the extra stimulation of his penis rubbing up against it when he is having vaginal sex is amazing

my bf and i both find balls to be very stimulating, the best we have are on a rope and you insert them fully so your sphincter muscle is closed round them

bf find the extra stimulation of his penis rubbing up against it when he is having vaginal sex is amazing

Toys are fun; but if they are too exotic, think about how they will work in practice... I like that AS has reduced the girth of the Pulsating Rabbit - (Some ladies found that a little large... Others loved it...) For me: don't be too adventurous, large price doesn't equal great satisfaction - the "Rocker" is a great toy: it's flexible to mould itself to the lady, and the little bullet cab be used for many other things...

Have fun! (AS has sold out of the Purple Penetrator - good old Madonna, or should that be Guy?) LOL!

Would love for someone to comment on the Toy Joy Strapless Strap On Double Ended Dildo or the feeldoe equivalents as we are considering getting one.