Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

Fareham couple seek interesting offers

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

We are a couple in our mid thirties, C is 33, size 1618, 36F and A is 35 and fairly medium all round. We would be interested in receiving interesting offers from young sexy men and would ideally like to hear from local men under 45 who would want to come around and seduce C. You will need to be very gentle initially and then lead her as she likes to be mildly dominated.

Re: Fareham couple seek interesting offers

Now looking for a suitable additional partner on Sun 20th Oct or Thursday 24th Oct in the evening on either day.

Sounds like it could be an incredibly interesting experience lol.
I would love to join you on either of the dates mentioned. I promise to take it real slow and tease your lovely lady as much as I can, with my fingers and my tongue :).

Let me know if I fit your requirements.

Jay

Sorry Im being dippy and meant Sept not Oct

Dates now filled thanks.

oh any new dates

Hi

Would you be interested in an older guy?

Ric
xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Sounds like a fantastic invitation that I'd love to accept. Hope new dates appear soon!

Still looking?

Hi guys,

I love the sound of joining you for some fun. let me know when you're playing next.

xxx

RE:Fareham couple seek interesting offers

Not sure if your still up for fun or your even still on, I'm on a course in your area so please let me know if your interested and for details.

RE:Fareham couple seek interesting offers

Hi I'm new to this site and wondering if it's for real please message me if so :)

no longer

read the profile bud they aren't together anymore