Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Total slave alero willing to be owned,serve as your property for a ready Master

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We met in the uk,travelled to australi together where he lived with his family,i lived as the house keeper untill his wife caught us having sex together..He had no choice other than to release me to make reconsciliation with his wife.
I am back in the uk now and hope to be owned again...

Always wet slave alero...

Re: Total slave alero willing to be owned,serve as your property for a ready Master

Dear Alero,
. . . . . . . . Although i cant QUITE accomodate a fulltime slave (the place is being refurbished right now) i could easily envisage .. some kind of affair, where i make regualr use of you - , and .. I WOULD like to talk)

theres a green-eyed girl with who i would .... hmmm maybe i tell you THAT tale in private, or if you mail me

( i dont suppose YOU have green eyes ? )

RE:Total slave alero willing to be owned,serve as your property for a ready Master

Hi, slavealero how are you slave?just want to say that if your still around & avaliable i would luv to have you as my own personal slave.To have a HOT HOT so dam sexy looking & your body Yummmmmmmmmmmmm to have you do & use you in anyway & every way i please & desire 247 as my own personal dirty will do anything i say fuck slave.Bring mates to gang bang you with watch you get gang banged use you as a cum sucking,cleaning dirty little cock hungry whore of mine that i'll make you.I could go on & on i'll just say i really would luv to own you as my own so if interested message me hope to hear from you. from rockhardinu.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"