Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

El Paso, Texas Kinky Boys

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Where are you??? My experience with this Forum is that I get a lot of hits over the week, mostly canned phrases like, "I could fall in bed with you," and other such rubbish. Is everyone just terrified of Covid? I respond to all inquiries, but nothing, except one rather fizzly encounter came out of it. Handsome young lad, but he had already pleasured himself twice before I arrived, and while I am pretty good at tying up the boys and edging them to sweet, convulsive completion, I cannot raise the dead from the dead. I will tell you, I'd rather play BDSM with a gray haired motivated guy a few pounds to heavy the Ken Doll. The Older guy is going to be more motivated, more open minded, and more greatful that the kid with a ton of cum and a ton of attitude. I shouldn't complain too much, I thought I was a pretty hot commoditiy back in the day, now I'm just grateful. But still, I never disrespected anyone by casual no show. I always came ready mentally and physically to have a good exchange of kinky delights. So, El Paso, any of you older gays, bi's, CD's seeking some kinky thrills with an appreciative and understanding Switch? If you seek a nice warm glass of milk and sweet gentle sex, whoops WRONG NUMBER. I am kinky as Billy Hell. I do not leave anyone damaged, but hope to leave them a little breathless. Say Hello, El Paso, I'm getting veddy veddy frustrated. Time to pack it in and just spank my own monkey from here on out??? Where are the sexual astronauts???