Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

my layby

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

been going to 'my' layby for 15 years now and love it. There is a cottage and woods, woodds with felled tree trunks over which mattresses have been placed..During the day, if warm, we can frolic in the woods and after dark we can dress up and pull in the truckers and others of course..I dont insist on truckers though in the winter it's ideal as they have nice warm cabs and if I'm in my mini and fishnets it can get cold out. If anyone wants to know where my layby is they can pm me and I will let them know gladly xxxxxxx

Re: my layby

HI WE WOOD LOVE TO MEET YOU IN A LAYBY AND HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU. I WOOD LOVE TO FUCK MY BF WITH YOU IN OUR CAR AND WE WOOD BOTH BE DRESSED IN PVC AND BOOTS. IF YOU STILL UP FOR THIS LET US NO AND WE CAN SORT OUT A MEET. HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU ANDY AND KELLY XXXX

hi, am in northants and would love to know where your layby is :)

re Re: my layby

hi

lovely post! wbts is your layby?

kindly

blu aka tyrone

I would like to know too but unless I become a member, put an e-mail address on here or you publish the whereabouts I don't think I'll ever find out. Shame, I look a little like your photos when I'm dressed up too.
It would be good to see you and play together especially with truckers too... yeahhhh.