Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

birthday fun october 8th 9th and 10th

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

few men needed for more fun on a boat in norwich 8th 9th and 10th october for my birthday .men must be under 45 years old fit and must be fun to be with.full profiles and a photo are a must and please check your filter setting as lately far to many men have contacted me and i could not contact them due to there filters not excepting my reply .local males prefferd . thanks to the couple of guys who made my last holiday alot of fun . time wasters once again have nothing to gain . NO FLIRTS PLEASE

Re: birthday fun october 8th 9th and 10th

Hi,
I would be free on some of those dates, probably the evening of the 9th and all day of the 10th if you are still looking for people.
Andy

sorry but you live to far away

hi would like to be involved in your birthday fun im standard member so cant send to your mail,i have received and sent mail from others and to others in my box,if you cant get intouch maybe meet in chatroom or do you go to fab siteimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

free

hi there im free all that time and wouldnt mind a jaunt up to norfolk after all its only a couple of hours up the a12 if your interested, give me a yell sometime this week or reply on here or the chatroom...ash xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Wow I'd definatley like to attend and help you celebrate your birthday, I can make the 8th and possibly other nigths. Love ur profile, excelent pics. Let me know if u want more from me? XX

hi how you doing? we would love to come and have some fun!!! there is two of us 33 and 40 right up a good time, both males and we are brothers

RE:birthday fun october 8th 9th and 10th

shame i missed this , whens the next meet ?

young fit very able tonight plz

got good size really fit love to make u come

RE:young fit very able tonight plz

want spit roast

Hi I am free on the 8th maybe the 10th as well

I've messaged you. Would love to warm up the weekend with you. Drop me a line x