Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

dogging in yorkshire any good sites anybody??

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

me and my partner love fucking in our cars alone or with company. does anyone know any popular sites we could drive to and get some action???

Re: dogging in yorkshire any good sites anybody??

hi.let me knw where.ill fuk u in and out of the car.xx

me too !!!!!

yeah,leeds Golden arch park top car park, lots of sex up there...let me know when your going.

Look like you might a enough for your own dogging group, let me know where

You tried Tangle Wood just after the Tangle Wood Pub on the left theres an opening into the woods on the A19 out of York, thats where me and the missus usually go, get quite busy later on especially sat nights

Dogging - Golder A

HI

Me and mate, Griv and Carl, are new to site and keen to go dogging with a group of people. When is best time to go - we are up for it.

What actually goes on there and at what time - do cops go?

snap28

Griv (28yrs old) - straight and Carl 30 - gay looking for open minded couple - griv to fuck the mrs and carl to fuck the fella.

Something you up for at Acer?

Sex at Acer Park

philipandvickyUK - crhis and griv up for itimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Dogging in Leeds Saturday 8 May 2010

Guys

Three very horny lads looking to go dogging tonight in Leeds. Suggest Golden Acre Park as can't think of anywhere else to go in Leeds.

Everyone welcome to join in - two of us are str8 and one is gay - all wanna get fucking naked and shag loads of people either in car, on bonnet, bnack of car boot or in woods. If anyone interested call Carl on )&*$£ )(&*""img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

dogging

we will be dogging tonight in doncaster down the road that runs down the side of the runway off the a614 if thats any good

doggin places in york female couple bi male

hi im looking to have a good shagg with female or couple or bi male couple in york i live just outside york so more than willing to travell abit for some good fun love licking all sorts is there anyone availible or know of anywhere
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Any good place in nairobi for action

any place in nairobi for group fun, if yes pl let me know. I am alone here

RE:Re: dogging in yorkshire any good sites anybody??

Would love to know if peeps still go golden acre wich car park is it in ?

RE:dogging in yorkshire any good sites anybody??

Anyone know if the big lay by just out of Bishop Burton on the A1079 is any good?

26 yo bi male

Hey all 26yo bi male near the Selby area looking for dogging. Anyone interested let me know.