Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

married couple seek much older voyeurs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

straight married couple' both 37 looking for over 60's gentlemen who like to watch,you must be polite clean & discreet. meet will be at dogging site in west mids area. wife is good looking blonde size 16 massive 38 F ' will wear stockings n sussies. but can let you no more later' we have msn adress so can cam first for proof of age . please reply with personal message to us as we're not full members'so cant see thread replys for 2 days

Re: married couple seek much older voyeurs

Hi ya .. I'm just wondering where the dogging site is? I'm lookin for my 1st place .. I'm near merry hill shopping centre .. Can u let me know ;)

Hello you two,
I'm 60 next month as it happens and get excited at big tits and seeing guys sucked. Can you let me know where you are and I'll travel across to watch please.P

I've just replied but not sure if that was a personal message... or even how to send you one. I too would like to cam first but not sure how to go about contacting you unless we go to chat room and Private chat at a set time and day? Would that work for you?