Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Bi Lady looking for female fun in the NW

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone

As my profile says I am an intelligent, hard working, bi lady from the Warrington area.

I'm not a swinger, I am married but I am looking for some ff contact. For friendship and lots of fun too. I am not looking for anything long term - just some other intelligent and sensual lady or ladies like myself.
A fantasy of mine is to have a sexy time with a group of lovely ladies.

I am just 50 but young at heart and hopefully in appearance too.

I am carrying a few extra pounds but most of them in the right places img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" .

Although I am very happy to have a chat with any gentlemen, I am not looking for any sexual contact as I have a wonderful husband.

I just want a little 'me' time to try to live out my fantasies and continue to explore my bi side.

Ali x

Re: Bi Lady looking for female fun in the NW

you look amazing!!! i would love to play with you and again i am with you on the just female touching involved as my partner is wonderful and i am currently pregnant. if you are interested please contact me back

hannah

XXXX

Hi I would love to live out my fantasies with you.
I'm looking for a female to try my bi-curious side out.
Rosebud3

Hiya Rosebud
You sound lovely - unfortunately I am not a full member so cannot send you my contact details. I tried using the normal common email addresses to see if your username is email too but not heard anything so I assume it isn't.
Ali

Hi AlibiNW sorry i,m not on the premium, But I would love to chat more to you and if possible meet up. Would you mind if I asked you for your email address or am I being to forward.
Rosebud3
ps you look lovely in your picture.

Hiya again or if you were to go into the chat room we could do a one to one chat if that is ok with you.
rosebud3

Hi AlibiNW sorry i,m not on the premium, But I would love to chat more to you and if possible meet up. Would you mind if I asked you for your email address or am I being to forward.
Rosebud3
ps you look lovely in your picture.

Hi rosebud
I am not premium either so I cannot email you.
I do use the first part of my email address as my id though.
You are certainly not being too forward! :)

Hi Ali,

I've just joined here so hope I'm doing this right. I'm Kathy and live in Lancashire and am interested in exactly the same as you. I'd love to get to know another woman and explore the sexual side of things. I've had one experience before and would really like to do it again with a like minded woman.

If you add 99 to my username I'm sure that would be 'hot'. :-)

Kathy