Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

A question for all TS and TV ladies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

There seems lot's of talk about s**king and f**king but little action, are you the same as the rest of are you willing to take the step and meet a genuine 100% clean and discreet man who wants to explore his sexuality.

Re: A question for all TS and TV ladies

Hi,
To answer your question, we T-girls are human as well. Like you guys some are just talk, some are willing, and some are begging for it. However we often take our time and want to chat a lot before meeting someone, so that we can judge if the guy if worth the trouble - and is going to turn up.
What you must remember is that it takes a T-girl a lot of effort and a long time to get ready. There are bits to squeeze in and hide. Bits to try to emphasize. Then there is the make-up and hair to do, which takes a while if she is trying to look convincing. Once everything is ready, it still takes me over two hours to get to the point of going out.
The reason most of us are so choosy is because too many of you guys treat us as if we have no feelings. Hello. Bang. Now piss off!
She has taken hours to get ready for you and for what! If you did it to a natural girl, you would go home without any balls. So why treat us like this?
I have had three guys who have done this to me in the last six months. Dangling their cocks in my face within two minute of arriving. Then screwing me and immediately asking me to leave with some feeble excuse of work commitments or the wife was expecting them home. So they knew before hand and it was all planned that way. None of them will answer an E-mail. Not even to say, Thanks, but not again as you are not my type. Which I think is extremely rude. If they had said up front they only had half an hour, I could accept that and make other plans for later.
One of them told me to leave in such an abusive way that I felt like bubbling him to his wife. I did not because I did not want to upset her (and they have two kids). Even now I sometimes think I should have, I am sure she would be better off without that pig.
Now that you have seen it from our side perhaps, you and others will treat us as with a little bit more consideration. I have yet to meet a TV with an attitude problem, and I have met hundreds. Now you know why we dont jump on every cock that E-mails us, much as we might like to. Dont forget most T-girls want it again and again, and will perform some serious work on you to get it!
Much as it may seem it, I am not bitter and wish you all the luck and successes in you hunt for satisfaction.
Love, Kate Isaman. xx

Liked the reply. I am bi curious definately not gay and if I entered a relationship with a TV or TS it would be as with a female and I certainly would want to spend time with the person and if at the end of the evening we were both up for it then we could get it together. Not sure I want a man in me but mutal masturbation and perhaps me penetrating you.

Hello Kate,

I can only support you and your comments, really to the point and you did not miss anything ! Kisses from far away Ireland..Judy

Hi Rosie, Hi Judy,
Thank you both for your comments on my reply to this question. It is nice to know I am not the only one who thinks this way.
Especially to you Judy for your support. I did get be bit carried away though, I am not really a dragon. If only those guys knew that a tiny bit of effort on their part would reap enormous rewards in return. You match the beauty of your country, which I hope one day to re-visit.
Rosie, it is a pity you live so far away. I can hear the orchestra tuning up for some wonderful music.
Love Kate. xx

Re: We do have so much in common

Hello Dearest Kate,
Thank you for your kind words, really ! I have this DOM who gives me everything I desire, even if it hurts a bit now and then I just love it all ! I have a Yahoo profile under my name, if you wish to write to me. I would like to show you a few Pics too. Perhaps you may like to visit some time too ? Must rush..dressing at the moment and you know we get all nervous choosing what to wear etc. Kisses again ..Judy

I have just read your reply and it sounds like it came from the heart. I don't know what area you are from, but I feel like I want to come and spend a whole night with you just to make up for all the recent disappointments. I have never been with a T-girl before, but you sound like it would be an amazing first experience!

I have just read your reply and it sounds like it came from the heart. I don't know what area you are from, but I feel like I want to come and spend a whole night with you just to make up for all the recent disappointments. I have never been with a T-girl before, but you sound like it would be an amazing first experience!

Hi Shagnuts,
Yes, it would be a night to remember, I promise you that. Unfortunately, it would appear that neither of us can accommodate, which is a shame. By the way, I am in Somerset.
Lots of love Kate. xximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" xx

Kate
Wow, what a Fantastic commentary!! Absoluteley spot on.. Good for you Girl.. I totally agree!!!
Big Hugs
Jane
xxxx

Hi Jane,
Thank you so much for your support. Although I don't want others to have these experiences it is comforting, in a strange way, to know I am not the only one who it si happening to.
Buck up guys. I promise you will have far more fun!
Lots of love Kate.xxxx

kate you are spot on,i couldnt agree with you more. xxx

I couldn't have said it better myself. Your reply to the question was perfect...I have had similar experiences to you myself and felt like sh*t afterward when I was asked to leave straightaway. I felt used and unappreciated after all the effort I put into making myself look as good as I can and spending a fortune on clothes etc...Which by the way, I can't always say the same for the guys...some of them make no effort at all to look good and all they give a damn about is how fast they can get in your knickers. I just wish that guys would realise we are human beings with feelings and show us some respect and that some of us may be after more than just a quick fling.

Yes, absolutely right, Kate, and also, may I say that you are lovely, too. My last visitor actually was with me for 5 minutes, spent his load on mt carpet, wouldn't touch me, then pissed off. Another one , whom I drove to a secluded spot, had me over the bonnet of my car, came in my mouth, then when I asked him to play with me, turned nasty and demanded to be taken home.
And younger lads are the worst. I think it's because after they cum, they have pangs of remorse, feel 'dirty' and disgusted.
And don't start me on the ones who get you to dress, theworks, an hour or so to get ready, then don't show!
I do think we should expose them on this site, so they can't use it; we all know they use the net for wanking, under a pretext of meeting t-girls, so let's get them off here.
Keep it up, Kate, I'd like to meet you. KIM

I enjoyed your accurate description. I find myself far more comfortable with other CDTV's than masculine males who become totally bored after fucking me when I feel kittenish and need to be held.

Re: Cyber Wankers

Hi Kate and all the other tgirls!
Just adding my voice in support of your comments. Here we are making an honest attempt to explore our sexuality and we are being abused by the so called male fraternity!!
I have arranged several dates with "genuine" men from this site and none have showed!! This will not dissuade me from seeking a real sincere companion, in fact it has made be more determined to beat these cyber wankers!!
Kisses and Power to the Trannies (to adapt a phrase!!)
Naomi

Many, many thanks girls for all your replies, I am absolutely astounded that so many have taken the time to reply and add there own expeniences to the list and that the topic has stayed at the top for so long.
I also noticed that only one guy has taken the time and trouble to add a comment Thank you shagnuts (I live in Somerset). However, it would appear that the rest seem to be feeling a tad guilty. We all have to learn lads, so just make a little bit of an effort next time, as I said before the rewards will be enormous.
Lots of love Kate. xxxx

u go girl...just recently started explorin my ''softer'' side..an after a very short time i found sooo many pigs..it won't make me giv up..all pigs beware..
totally 100% wid u ...xx cherry

Once again I write to thank you all for your imput and support on this subject. I do, however, think that there now needs to be a little balance in the debate. Yes there are lots of men out there who still think that, to use an old phrase. "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am." is all that is required. But we must be fair. We are talking about a large group of guys and many of them don't think, or act that way. I have meet some really nice, caring, considerate guys. One in particular that I would welcome with open arms (and legs if he wanted me) anytime.
So come on guys, you are not all bad. We are not demonesses. You would not accept a drink from a mate and walk out without offering to buy one back would you.
And for those considerate guys out there; get chatting, meet us and lets all have a good time: I know you are out there.
Love Kate. xxxx

I hope my first time, is with someone like you, caring intelligent and attractive, every person should be treated with respect. And when i meet someone, i shall keep your comments in mind

I can only agree with Kate. Most blokes think I can't wait to get shagged by them on there way tofrom work - pub, club or whatever, a quick walk in shag'n'go facility, someone with no brain so its not worth time wasting conversation on and no feelings so no need to compliment on how She looks, cares for Herself etc.

I'm a bit different, as a BDSM sub I am looking for a BDSM MasterMistress ... 99% of mail or replies I get are from blokes who think waving a cock in my face is being Dom. Why should I rush to reply to anone who can't be bothered to even read my profile?

Jenny

Hiya girls,

An interesting conversation and I didn't appreciate that things could be so how can I say, cold, clinical, weak, spineless, thoughtless, inconsiderate and hell, the list of disses goes on! I'm a visitor to the site as I am very very curious about meeting with a t girl - my long standing desire is to have a fun date(s!), with a feminine, boobied, fit, pretty tgirl, yum! How can I let people know that I am genuine, bona fide, real, hoping, tall, slim, toned, warm, gentle, thoughtful, considerate and into kisses and cuddles after any erotic event! It hurts lil souls not to be and is a recipe for unhappiness - I can only guess that those immature and dare i say it, prejudiced men (akin to closet racists!) will be wallowing in self loathing because it is they who are emotionally screwed - and leave 'em to it! Let 'em wallow, don't touch 'em! I'm also a bit of a Luddite and crap with all o this IT stuff -- been trying to put a pic on to demonstrate I am how I describe myself! So here it is - a genuine guy who'd love to meet a genuine pretty feminine Tgirl with boobies (love boobies too!) - my kinda equivalent! And for me an ideal sexy date is always good food, wine, laughter and if all feels comfortable, happy and cool, than deliciously sensual dessert! And cuddles! If I fancy someone, this'll be form- of course if the chemistry ain't right, then I wont get to dessert anyhow and so no feelings'd be hurt by trying to use another human being as a repository for guilty sex! Help! Goodadvice needed for Goodadventure!
Xfriendz at gmail dot com
Fun and peace!
Goodadventure (well thats the hope!)

Good adventure

Wow, I never dreamed that when I replied to that original question it would take off as it has; it seems to be continually on the first page. It is great to see more replies from the guys as well, you see girls there is hope for us yet. Thank you all for taking the time to add your comments.
Love to you all, Kate. xxxx

Hello Kate and all the Girls,
Here in the south east coast of Ireland it appears to be quite different to the experiences of a lot of girls in England.
I have my regular Boyfriend but share some time with a T-Girl and we meet up for Foursomes quite a lot. Meeting two guys together is perhaps easier and they show up, which is not the case when meeting some guy just from the net. Let the guy book a hotel room, thats always a good way of making sure he is genunine. As Kate has already pointed out all guys are not as unfriendly as the few mentioned here, thank goodness for that ! A phone call before a meeting is always the best way of finding out if the guy is really interested. Judy

... 99% of mail or replies I get are from blokes who think waving a cock in my face is being Dom. Why should I rush to reply to anone who can't be bothered to even read my profile?

Jenny

i wholeheartedly agree with this comment !most guys just dont have a clue when they say they are dom.i get emcall me then ask if they do ?????.Doms dont usually ask as far as i know(well the one i want to meet wont anyway) donna xx

Rosie here again. Nice to get a reply from you. Spain is not far away by e mail. I hope we can keep in touch. You do look muy guapa. Love to discuss this subject further and share my experiences with anyone interested If you want to converse further with me I have an e mail address at yahoo.

Applauses for your reply ,your attitude and the whole of what u said.good luck in yourour search!
*PD:If can hel with shoe shopping advice,i´d be so pleased(i live in spain and exploring,but completely lost and beging to desesperate!(wear a 45-46 eur shoe size,and no idea where or how