Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Good looking st8 man cinema fantasy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello all, I'm in my early 30's and love role play, i enjoy most scenarios but i at the moment i'd love to meet with a stranger for some cinema fun!

I'd sit down next to you looking at your short skirt revealing your sexy legs. At first our arms touch sending a tingle through me, then slowly i move my hand towards your leg building the anticipation. As the lights go down i gently slide my hand onto you exposed leg and begin stroking the inside of your thigh with my fingertips, slowly working my way closer to your soaking pussy.
By now i'm almost at the top of your leg teasing you, i can feel your muscles tense in anticipation of me touching you and i can feel the heat from your aching pussy. Then i slip of my chair and slide between your legs i can smell how wet you are as i kiss my way up your thighs. i finally get to taste you and lick your swollen clit. I can feel you twich and hear you muffled moans as i explore you with my mouth and fingers until you cum.
Then i sit back up and you see my hard cock straining to b realesed from my jeans i leave and without a word. If you want you can follow me for more or just enjoy the film!